#21

-------No One's Pov------

In the bathroom, no words have spoken. In the huge bathtub. It was quiet and peaceful. Law looked at his side and Luffy was quiet. Playing with the bubbles, Law stares at him, words keep repeating from his head about the funny simple conversation earlier.

"Look at me."

He commanded Luffy to look at him, Luffy did as he said. He slightly turned his head to the side and looked at him.

"What?"

Giving him that cold question, Luffy tilts his head on the side. It was a very unreadable facial expression Luffy was making. Law stretches his arm as his hand reaches Luffy's waist, he pulls Luffy closer to him. "Are you mad?" Resting his chin to Luffy's shoulder.

Law looked at him and those unreadable eyes just looked at him, half-lidded blank eyes.

"What makes you want to touch my body?"

"Can you stop acting like---"

"You don't own me."

Law's hand on his waist is slightly tightened, saying those words again, annoyed him very much. Law's hand got removed from Luffy's waist. "What do you think of what happened last night, Torao? Does it feel good sleeping with me?" Luffy kept asking him a bunch of questions, 'It does.' Law deeply thought as he stared at Luffy and didn't answer.

Then his eyes just locked up on Luffy's beautiful nape and back, that slender waist, the spine that perfectly lines on his back. Law grabbed his wrist that startled Luffy a lot and got pulled closer to him. "Hey! You startle me moron!!" Luffy irked, Law didn't care about how mad or startled he was.

Law wants to touch him. "I'm asking if you're mad, didn't I??" Law asked, as he turned Luffy around, "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed that you would say about using me, is it on the bed?" Luffy irritatedly asked him, Law gave him a blank expression and smirk.

"Let's put that aside from now, let's enjoy ourselves first."

Law pulled him closer as he turned him around and sat him on his lap, "What do you mean enjoy? I wanna go---" Law's hand traveled down underneath his thighs which made Luffy fully shiver. "What.. what are you.." Law whispers carefully to his ears with his husky and hot breath and voice.

"Relax."

Fangs of hunger are showing as Luffy can't help but feel he was getting weak against him, then that's when Law holds his shaft and starts to rub it, like masturbation. Luffy can't help but release a heavy and hot groan, his legs tremble by it. Then another hand slides up to his body, and fingers immediately insert in his mouth, two fingers playing with his tongue.

Rubbing it for pleasure, tears ran down his cheeks, and Law licked his tears. "Ah.. Ah.." Moans can be sweetly heard. "Your so fucking adorable, can't you see that?" Law licked his ears and started to nimble. At the moment, where Luffy specifically felt good, he released a hot pleasing semen, splashing over at Law's fingers. Semen dripping from his tattooed fingers, it was thin, and dripping wet semen.

Law licked his fingers with Luffy's semen in grinned, "I guess you can't resist me." he slightly teases, looking at Luffy's reddened cute face as Luffy bites his fingers.

"Argh!! You damn moron!"

Law shove him away, as Luffy let go of his fingers by opening his mouth, breathing heavily.