#42

-------No One's Pov------

And after more than a few days, Luffy's project was sent. Ussop, Nami and Vivi were surprised and yet impressed that Luffy managed to do it. "Wow, nice! Luffy! You don't need God Ussop's help!!!" Ussop said sparkly and confidently, "USSOP IS A GOD!!?!? THAT'S AWESOME!!!" Luffy instantly believed in such mere jokes as Ussop and Luffy started to spin.

Vivi sweatdrop, "Luffy-San and Ussop-San sure love each other the most." she said with a sweet chuckle, meanwhile Nami's right eye was twitching and say's nonchalantly and straight up to the point, "They're just stupid.". Vivi sweatdrops more, "I-I see." scratching her cheek slightly.

"Anyway! Let's go to school!! We're gonna miss the bus!!" Vivi says, hugging Nami's arm, "Right! Luffy!!" Ussop dragged Luffy like it was nothing and Luffy was still laughing, enjoying the time of his life.

After a while.

In the classroom, Nami and her friends submit the project with Luffy, Vivi and Ussop which thankfully was right on time. Ussop and Luffy sigh out of relief.

In the class, the teacher himself named  "Izo". Rayleigh was also there, as their advisor. "My name is Izo, pleased to meet you, I'm here for a little conversation about Family Day, yes, as you hear Family day, it's not just for kids to celebrate." Izo says, as the girls just blush how pretty the guy was, well, boys in the class just feel the explanation is pretty boring. Zoro was entirely sleeping, then Ussop tapped Luffy who was also sleeping in class.

"What...??"

Luffy rubs his eyes, as his eyes widened when he saw Izo. "Izo!! You're here!!!" He says cheerfully, Izo smiled at Luffy, "Luffy! Never thought I would meet you here!!" Izo chuckled, some class knew Luffy would be famous, and yet felt envy somehow. Mostly the men in class, seem to have a huge envy or jealousy of Luffy being too famous.

Then Izo spoke once again.

"On the Family Day, and it seems that day will be tomorrow. I ask each one of you, everyone in this class to bring their parents. I know this is childish, but your parents will be presented here. Ask them, what's their goal? Ambition? What did they achieve? To encourage you guys." Izo explains everything, Luffy seems very excited and keeps nodding and understanding. And Zoro on the other hand, also listens, waking up slightly.

Now, some classes are curious what Luffy's parents will look like, "Maybe Luffy is raised on the island.. seeing how dumb he is." some boys laugh, Nami, Ussop, Vivi, Zoro, and also Rayleigh glared at them. Zoro on the other hand, doesn't seem so pleased to hear that, laughing about his friend.

Izo also felt somewhat struck in those words, seeing Luffy so kind to others and this is what they've been returning. 'How awful. And yet, I'm not so sure about that. I should text Ace about this.' Izo thought, he looks at Rayleigh and smirks.

"As for example, Rayleigh-San is also part of Luffy's family."

Everyone gasps, "Mhm!~ Rayleigh taught me a lot of things!!~ Nishishishi!!~" Luffy says excitedly, "Tch.. show off.." gossips can be heard in class and girls deeply care about Luffy and how kind and gentle the type of person he was.

As after class, it was tiring.

And Zoro only smirks out of satisfaction.

•|•|•

It was evening.

And at home, Sabo was cooking dinner. And Ace was preparing the table. They called Luffy for dinner, who was doing his assignment on the living room.