#44

-------No One's Pov------

While his classmate is sulking and crying, "Who's your b-beloved anyway!? And.. "Torao"!? W-What is an ugly nickname!! Of a woman!!" thinking it was a woman, even though the guy thought it was really a woman with the name of a man.

"Oh? It's just that his name is too boring and long. It's so hard to pronounce it. So I called him "Torao" instead anyway. Torao is much more fun!!" Luffy says sparkly, and laughing. The classmate of his clenches, "Oh yeah! Torao is not a woman! But a man!!" Luffy confidently says, "A-A MAN!?! Y-YOUR ATTRACTED TO MEN!?" he just couldn't believe what he was hearing, Luffy being attracted to a man, like himself.

"Attracted to men? Since Torao is a man, maybe I am! Ahahahahaha!!!" Luffy says with a sparkling face, and smile.

"S-Still!!.. That man might cheat on y-you in the near...."

"Mugiwara-ya."

"Tch! Your To.. T-Torao.. i-isn't.. it?"

His jaw dropped on the ground, just seeing a handsome, tall, man. Just seeing his grayishness, dark and wild color of his eyes, how tall he can be, and he has to admit, he has the look, he was handsome, and what's more sexy is the tattoos that show in the back of his hand and he can see. The tattoos in both of his arms with Law's long sleeves are folded and the buttons on the shirt that Law was wearing, 3 buttons are actually unbuttoned, exposing his chest and the tattoo in his chest.

Such a masculine build and perfect shape of body he has, just seeing him, he can tell girls can get head over heels with this type of man.

"Y-Your... Y-Y-Your..."

When Law walks past him, holding the crépes, he coldly looks down. That made the man shiver down the spine, he doesn't know why, just by looking at those eyes makes him feel so helpless and he feels like if he moves, he'll be murder by this man.

"TORAO!!!! FOOD!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! GIVE ME!!! GIVE ME FOOD!!!!!"

Luffy rushed to him, Law gave him the crépe, Luffy took it and started to eat one. "SO DELICIOUS!!!~" It tastes so creamy and delicious, his chubby cheeks can be seen, munching the food and flowers surrounding him.

"J-Just a moment!! L-Luffy!!"

He was going to touch Luffy, and yet his wrist got caught by Law and immediately moved it away by force, Luffy's classmate felt the heavy and enormous presence coming from Law. The eyes of him, it was a symbol of not touching Luffy, even the slightest.

An intent to kill. And it feels like if he just steps closer to them, Law can't help but give him a very annoying and cold look coming from his face. And chills went down his spine when Law looked at him with the deadly, cold eyes of his, giving him a shudder through his whole body.

Law let go of his wrist, Luffy's classmate looked at his own wrist and saw a bruise on his hand. Law gives him a cold look. Law ended up smirking, "It must be awful to be rejected.." he says, like he shows pity from him. "What the fuck did you say!?" The man got angry, and Luffy did not even care about them, he was too busy eating.

Law slightly showed a kind smile, "You want me.. to repeat what I just said? Alright.." he leaned to his ear and darkly whispered with such a mocking tone.

"It must be awful to be rejected.. it shows how ugly and how stuck in the mud you are to him.. how pathetic."

Law devilishly grinned, he stops leaning, the guy clenches his fist, "Mugiwara-ya, let's go. I feel sorry for him though, anyway, good luck. Find someone that will suit you." Law says, how he loved it when he mocked him, he was satisfied. Luffy finishes eating some crépes, "Okay! Let's go!!" Luffy says excitedly, Law ate his crépes just a while ago.