#12

-------No One's Pov------

So in the end.

They hate to admit it to themselves.

That Shachi and Penguin enter the cave with a lamp.

But before that, Shachi and Penguin specifically, pray first before they enter. Even though they're demons themselves.

"Luffy? Where are you? Are you here?"

In a very soft, and very light tone. Shachi flew everywhere to observe and check the things if Luffy was there. 'There's no sign of him..' He thought as he went as far as he could that he would reach the nest.

That's when he felt shiver down the spine, he sweat a lot, the dragon was so gigantic, and it seemed to be peacefully sleeping. One small noise, and one single scent coming from them, will literally wake the Dragon up.

Just slowly, slowly look around the dragon. Penguin and Shachi split for a second to go look for Luffy.

That's when he saw a Straw Hat.

'D-DON'T T-T-TELL M-ME....!!!'

Shachi very silently flew closer, as he saw Luffy sleeping, under that dark huge gigantic wings of his, theirs no spine coming from the dragon. And most of all, Luffy was hugging the dragon's tail, sleeping.

'T-THIS DRAGON IS.. N-NONE OTHER T-THAN....!!!'

Shachi flew back, 'SHIT.. SHIT!! HOW CAN I.. D-DON'T TELL ME HE TAME HIM!!? N-NO!! M-MAYBE LUFFY WILL BE EATEN SOONER OR LATER!! I HAVE TO SAVE HIM!!' Shachi thought it was full of sweat. 'THIS IS THE WORST!! THIS DRAGON ISN'T JUST ANY DRAGON!! THIS IS AN VEINOMIERRA!!! JUST WHY DO I HAVE A FUCKING BAD LUCK!?!?' As he starts to plan something quickly on his head even no plan comes out from his head. If Law was here maybe something would be able to help them, however, it was only him and Penguin.

"Psst!..."

He heard from a far, the Dragon slightly moved and held Luffy closer, that his head moved beside Luffy. That spine, that dragon, is such a beautiful creature but so dangerous. It was such a gorgeous, venomous dragon at the same time.

Penguin silently flew beside Shachi, by his demon wings, they both looked at the Dragon.

They silently look at the dragon, "Shit.." they saw Luffy who was sleeping with the dragon himself. 'He'll be eaten sooner or later if we don't save him soon!!!' Both Penguin and Shachi thought. In panicked, what's worse, Law will obviously give them "Hell" if they didn't do as he commands.

'WHAT SHALL WE DO!?!?'

They were both in panic, as they saw the gigantic wings folded again, they could clearly see Luffy. However, the problem, was the head. It was beside Luffy. Luffy's body doesn't even have a half of the head, the head was very gigantic mostly the monstrous body itself.

They slowly flew around very slowly and closer to Luffy, they shiver when they felt the breath of the dragon, that made them feel chills. Without touching, they just float around and start to tap Luffy in the hand, "L-Luffy! Wake up!!!" they whisper very low as they kept shaking but Luffy only gave a huge loud snore in response.

"Luffy!!.."

No matter how they tap him, he doesn't work, as they float on top of Luffy and slowly, very slowly starts to grab his wrist and starts pulling him up. Trying to remove Luffy from the dragon.