#23

-------No One's Pov------

Back to the present.

In the unexpected meeting.

Eustass Kidd was there to have a meeting with the "Red" Hair.

Eustass sweat, it seems Shanks is a true cold-hearted one. Shanks won't give him a chance in a meeting room, a chance where they will help each other, more like an alliance, but Shanks, immediately declines. He never had an alliance before and never will.

He has no reason to help others.

He just feels pity for them.

Shanks was going to announce something but someone barged in. Shanks looks on the side, a Straw Hat with a scar on his left eye.

"SHANKS!!~ YOUR CASTLE IS COOL AS ALWAYS!!!"

It was Luffy.

The other Demon King feels so ashamed, "Who are you!? How dare you----" this is the first time Shanks smile, "LUFFY!! LOOK HOW YOU'VE GROWN!!!" Shanks said as Luffy rushed to him, Shanks patted his head, it was very unexpected to meet Luffy this way.

"Luffy!?!"

"Ace! Sabo!!"

They both rushed to him and hugged him, "YOUR SQUEEZING ME!!! IT TICKLES!! NYAHAHAHA!!!" Luffy laughed, he patted Ace and Sabo's hair. "Shanks, I never thought---.. Jaggy!!!" He also saw Eustass. "Luffy!? What the hell are you doing here!?" Eustass stood up from his seat and went to where Luffy was standing, Luffy was giving him a very sweet smile.

But one thing was the problem that made him, stop, Shanks blocked him. He looked down at Eustass.

"The meeting is over."

His only words, with a cold smile looking at Eustass. The Devil King in the meeting room started to sweat, that cold smile he gave made Eustass click his tongue out of annoyance. "If you may understand, Luffy is still young." Shanks said, "I'm a grown up Shanks!" Shoving Ace and Sabo away, Luffy doesn't want to be treated like a baby.

Ace and Sabo grab Luffy, Shanks give Eustass a glare. Luffy looked at Eustass, he shove Sabo and Ace away and went to Eustass.

"Shanks, Jaggy is my friend! He's just a friend!--"

"What the heck is this!?"

Shanks opens his collar, a hickey and bruises on his neck. "It's.. It's.." Ace and Sabo also rush in immediate shock on their faces. "Luffy.. you.. you slept with someone?!" Ace roared, Eustass was also surprised in disbelief, he gritted his jaw.

'I think I know who fuck him, that bastard!..'

Shanks was also astonished and disappointed, how dare someone take Luffy's innocent body? Shanks covered it again. "We'll have a talk. And you, leave." He commanded Eustass. Eustass clicked his tongue out of annoyance. "Shanks.. don't be mad! Ace! Sabo!! I didn't mean to!" Luffy says, Sabo was also disappointed that Luffy didn't tell them about this.

But not disappointed at Luffy because there's no way in hell Luffy knows how to seduce a demon or someone in the Human world.

"Did someone rape you!?"

Ace asked, his temper was getting hotter and hotter. "What? What rape?" Luffy asked, in full confusion. "I-I mean! Touch you or anything!? Did someone devour you!?" Ace out of rage, he asked, he couldn't believe the fact that his innocent little brother slept with someone last night. "Devour me? Am I gonna get eaten? I don't even know what you guys are talking about!!" Luffy ruffled his hair, it was a mess. For him to understand this much.