#32

-------No One's Pov------

At the moment, Luffy leaves with Law, now he is worried about the confession he was going to make, since Law just said that he doesn't want a disappointment.

The evening finally came by.

Law let Luffy wear something, at the moment, after this, he'll bring Luffy back to his own world. However, he wants to hear the confession. Right now, in the dressing room, Luffy was uninterested in what Law gave him. "What the heck is this? This is for girls!.. Isn't it!?" Luffy doesn't even have any intention to wear it for Law. Earlier, he thought of an awesome outfit that Law gave, however, in the end, it was a sexy dress.

It seems Law will be a dominant one tonight.

If he indeed, likes the confession.

"Besides! If I-I wore this.. my butt will show off!! Is Torao crazy!?!? In a confession!.. He wants me to wear this!?!.. What the heck!!"

And while Law, waiting at his room, in the place on the balcony, drinking wine.

'That dress will suit him..'

He smirked, he licked his lips, the more he thinks about it, the more he wants to fuck him wildly. Now, he waits for the confession. He suddenly heard footsteps, coming closer and closer.

He grins and feels the excitement that his blood rush through his veins, and still those sharp golden eyes stare at the figure who went into the balcony, that dress, that body, that small figure, it was adorable, beautiful and sexy at the same time.

~•~

~•~

He put the tea down to the table and opened his arms, spreading it wide, showing a sign that his adorable Human would step closer and sit on his lap, like he pleases. However, that playful and mischievous Human, didn't make a step closer. As a Human, Luffy knew that sign, of how Law wanted to be closer.

Law stares at Luffy for a moment who wouldn't even walk closer, to him. He thought Luffy was just nervous, and mostly, the red-blood moon was so pretty, and Luffy didn't seem that amazing. He was amazed at the very first place and right now it seems different since this is a confession.

"Come closer."

He said it, leaning on the chair, crossing his legs, even Law said that, Luffy wouldn't step closer. 'For fuck sake.. Don't tell me you're having second thoughts.' Law deeply thought, as he growl deeply under his breath, and deadly commanded Luffy.

"I said.. Come closer."

If not, he'll just use "Force" then. Luffy felt shiver, that cold silver eyes of Law is making him hesitate to come closer, than greedy eyes.