#27

-------No One's Pov------

It was very surprising that Killer was calling him instead of Eustass, and yet, he didn't seem so much bother to it.

"Who is it? C'mon, give it to me. It's distracting us."

Law says, commanding Luffy to hand his phone, however, Luffy refuses. He pushed Law away and jumped off the counter and answered the phone quickly, forgetting to mention that Killer was calling him urgently. Law crossed his arms and waited for him to finish up the call as soon as possible and he finally was able to serve some of his orange juice.

Luffy just finished talking to the phone and took the glass of the orange juice and drank it, "Sorry, Torao, I have to go.. I.." Law grabs his phone and just puts it on the counter beside them, giving a kiss on the lips very passionately. Pulling Luffy close by his waist, he backs away first and looks down at "His" adorable mere Human.

"You're going?.. You're not going to stay a little bit longer?" Law growled at the last sentence, Luffy sweat slightly, "Torao.. please listen, this is important, please listen to me.." Luffy looked up to him, upon those golden beautiful eyes he met, he knew Law would do everything just to be close to him.

"Just listen to me, just.. for once in a while, can't Torao do that?"

He slowly caresses Law's cheek, if Luffy particularly knows how to be "Seductive" and "Deceiving" maybe Law will be utterly crazy, however, now to Law's perspective, Luffy is enough to deceive anyone with his looks, body and innocent features. To him, Luffy already seduced him which he liked a lot, when Luffy seduced him.

But he prefers Luffy doing it on his bed.

One thing he doesn't want what's happening right now is the fact that Luffy needs to leave, immediately and urgently. "What's more important? Can't you stay a little bit longer? You can't just leave like that. You just arrived didn't you?" Law says, wrapping his arms around Luffy's slender waist, Luffy stares up to meet his wild, desiring eyes looking directly at him which Law can't utterly fool him. When it comes to Luffy's instinct, it is indescribable how high it is.

"I told you, I need to leave Torao, I.. Promise I'll visit next time."

Luffy removed his arms and decided to walk away but his back felt the embrace. It made his eyes widened when an arm wrapped around his waist. A breath he can feel under his skin, on the side of his neck.

"Can't you stay?"

Even though that tone of voice is cold, Luffy can feel the pressure that Law was holding it back. "Torao, I think you should let go." He felt Law's tattooed arms began tightened little by little as Luffy just forced to shove both of his arms with force. "I have to go. I promise I'll visit." Luffy walked away, Law was a bit astonished when Luffy did that. That's when his eyes began to look at Luffy colder.

'Who did he talk to? Is it that fucking important?..'

Law clicked his tongue out of annoyance and stared at the orange juice, that he made and drank it. He threw the glass cup on the sink, out of his shitty annoyance that spread to his head. If someone didn't call Luffy, then Luffy will actually stay a little bit more damn longer.

And having a sweet, and lovely conversation.

Awfully addicted.

•|•|•