#53

-------No One's Pov------

"E-EHHH!?!? I-IS ROBIN-S-SAN'S CRAZY!!?!!"

Brook was terrified of what she said, Robin chuckled, "Maybe.. there's a chance and we can't waste that chance, if we waste it.. we won't be able to see him anymore, who save us from the despair of our demised, he help us when we need him, but who help him when he needed us? We are nothing but fools and cowardly wanted to be protected by him. Even Humans fear us, no matter how kind of kindness we give, the return has always nothing but a piece of dirt. However..."  Robin sweetly smiles, looking at their picture together with her friends, as well as Nami and all of them.

"Luffy... Luffy.. didn't fear me.. he was sweet, kind, gentle, childish.. and adorable." Robin strongly and confidently says all she just wanted to say. As she chuckled again when she saw Brook was wiping his tears.

"OH!! ROBIN-SAN!!!~... YOUR SPEECH IS KILLING ME!!! YOHOHOHOHO!! EVEN THOUGH I'M ALREADY DEAD!! YOHOHOHOHO!!!!"

Robin laughed, "Anyway, Brook. Let's get started, I'd be able to read the letters in the Poneglyphs where we needed them." Robin fakely coughs to stop laughing and smiles again, she has always been calm and composed about the decision she was making.

"Wait, Robin-San."

Robin turned around and smiled, "What is it? Brook?" she curiously asks, Brook thinks deeply for a moment.

"If.. we all wish for him to come back alive, will Luffy-San agree?"

Robin didn't answer for a moment, Brook wasn't finished talking yet.

"And what about the others? Should we let them know?"

At his questioning sentence, Robin thinks deeply for a moment before responding. "We should study first of how we will be able to revive a Human.. no, a "God" perhaps." Looking at the picture, just thinking about it, 'If we revive him without failure.. I have a lot to ask Luffy, of who he really is. Did he come from the past? present? Or future? I don't know what kind of answer I will get from him.' Curiosity has been locked up in her thoughts.

More than 3 weeks later.

Robin explained it all to her friends, it was very shocking. To hear it, yet they already agreed without second thoughts. Now, Robin already explained what they need to do. They need to separate as a group. Going to different Underworlds and different dimensionsof the world that they could find.

Back to Brook and Robin, after explaining that to all.

No matter how Brook had done it, he couldn't perfect the spell, it was too difficult. While Robin was studying every book she could find in Brook's library, she knew the spell of "Revival" turning someone back alive is very difficult to perfect through to the core.

If Luffy did die, and as she got information from Corazon himself, that Luffy faded, that his body turned all to ashes. Now that she thinks about it, she opens one more book to the library, they need a body. Luffy's remaining body, just the slightest.

Then there somewhat struck her head.

She immediately got out of the room, that startled Brook that Robin bang the door open, in a sweat.

"Robin-San? What's wrong?? I'm still in my training! Yohoho!!!" He said with a chuckle, Robin breathed in and out for a second.

"We need to find the Sun God Nika's body of where it's place.. or maybe, the remaining body, Luffy's body, we can't revive him unless we find just the slightest and single part of Luffy's body."