#5

-------No One's Pov------

It was evening.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO TO!!??! I'M SO WORRIED!!!"

Luffy sweatdrop, he was playing games and his big brother kept hugging him for exactly 3 hours now. "I was at my friend's house!! I already said this so many times now!!!" Luffy repeats the same word all over again.

His big brother, Ace. Portgas D. Ace kept hugging him.

"Please don't go home late!! It makes me damn worried!!"

And his other big brother Sabo, who just serves him inside the room some cookies and milk. Luffy smiles at Sabo, Sabo was proud that Luffy was studying. And Ace fell asleep on the floor. Luffy deeply sighs. Sabo sits on the bed, he was going to say something but something came to his mind.

"Luffy, I'll be going for a while to thank someone. I promise your big brother won't take long." Sabo said, Luffy looked at Sabo with a slight frown on his face. "Why??" He asked out of curiosity at Sabo, Sabo chuckles.

He stood up, "Now, now. Don't stay up late." Sabo stood up and exited the room, Ace decided to stay and sleep in Luffy's room.

•|•|•

Meanwhile, in the middle of the empty road, Killer was driving and Eustass was quiet, "Your Highness.. aren't you going to call someone tonight? Do you want me to contact another beautiful, stunning lady??" Killer asked politely at his Highness. Eustass was quiet from time to time as he looked at the car window, the road was empty and quiet. Eustass finally gave him a soft response.

"No, I don't feel like it."

Killer chuckles, "Is it because of.." Killer's words fade when he stops the car. Eustass was confused as to why he stopped the car. "Oi, fucking move. The road is damn empty." Eustass commanded coldly, "You may want to meet someone outside." Killer said with a grin.

Eustass got out of the car and saw someone who was in the sky, he looked up directly to the sky. His eyes widened of astonishment. Yellow, curly hair, dressing very well, more like a "Prince" they would call. Black demon wings and devilish horns, and a chuckle escape from that familiar person.

"Sabo, it's a surprise to meet someone like you here in this world."

Sabo deeply chuckled and slowly flew down. Until he reaches the ground.

"I'm here thank you for taking my precious, little brother."

He grinned, Eustass got more curious. "Are you really his brother or just adopted?" Eustass asked, as he crossed his arms.

"Demon King of Victoria Kingdom, Eustass Kidd. We adopt Luffy but it ticks me off when someone calls him just "Adopted". To us, he's a real little brother."

Eustass scoff, "Hah. That's quite surprising, a Human like him got adopted by two dangerous Demon Brothers." he said like he was joking, he escaped a sly chuckle. Sabo also chuckles, "Well, I'll be going. My little, precious brother is waiting for me, all I need here is to thank you. It's so boring to stay here without him. If I could just bring him here and watch stars with me. That would be so amazing." Sabo genuinely said the whole thing was looking up to the sky.

As he mutters softly, "That would be so lovely. A lovely little, cute, precious brother like him." Sabo says while he spins around, Eustass sweatdrops, 'He's totally obsessed, I can tell him that, if I can.' Eustass sigh. Then he saw Sabo, and ended up opening a Demon's gate.