#43

-------No One's Pov------

After the whole class, Luffy sweatdropped.

Shanks bring some limousine with him, "Aweome!!!" Luffy says sparkly, as he saw Beckman even open the door for him, Garp was inside the car. "Wait.. what about Ace and Sabo?" Luffy look at them, as Ace squeeze Luffy's cheek and Sabo pat his head.

"We're going to take care of someone, we plan to meet someone tonight."

"Alright.."

Luffy grabbed his phone in his pocket, Law wasn't calling yet, he hummed for a moment. "Luffy." Shanks called him, with a smile. Other classmates were a bit jealous of Luffy, having a luxury family and luxury life.

Luffy went inside the car and Benn closed the door, he chuckled, "What about you two?" he asks Sabo and Ace. Ace whispers something to Benn.

Benn gets what he just said, "Alright." he smiled and went inside the limousine car, to the driver's seat as he started to drive. Sabo and Ace look at each other and observe the guys. Of how many of them were.

It's been a while since they haven't enjoyed their thirst after all.

Maybe threatening them would be fine.

•|•|•

In Ace and Sabo's situation, one student, a girl who suddenly hugs Sabo's arms. "E-Excuse me! You must be Sabo? L-Luffy's big brother!? Do you want to have a drink with me!!" She says, shining so sparkly, Ace crosses his arms, Sabo hummed for a moment, but part of him is quite annoyed due the fact he got used to Luffy only touching him brotherly and dearly like this.

"Sure." He ended up agreeing kindly, "Ace, would you mind? I have to ask her about Luffy's lifestyle." Sabo says with a smile across his lips, Ace smirks, "Yeah, sure. Go ahead. I'll be looking for someone, I'm sure you know that someone." he says coldly and walks away, leaving Sabo with a girl.

When the girl stops hugging his arm, Sabo seems to wipe slightly the clothes that hug his arm, like removing the dirt which the girl didn't notice.

"Let's go, shall we?"

"Y-Yes!!!"

At the moment, in the Starbucks Café.

Sabo crossed his arms, "Uhm--.. S-Sabo-San! Earlier---" Sabo kindly cut her off and asked, "If you don't mind me asking, are you one of Luffy's classmates? For what I remember, I saw you, in front of Luffy's desk." Sabo says, as he ordered the "Ice Brown Sugar Milk Shaken Espresso", taken out as the girl ordered some "Frappuccino Light", size was medium. When Sabo notice she was missing her wallet, he decided to pay, giving his black unlimited card just for a coffee which surprise the waiter, 'T-This.. g-guy is a total.. rich..' he thought as he bowed his head to Sabo and immediately going to get their order.

The girl was so surprised and yet got more attracted to the man in front of her, soon afterwards, their orders came up. "A-Anyway!! Sabo-Kun! You are one of the Revolutionary right!? That's awesome!!" She says out of excitement. And Sabo looks at his own drink, "Yeah?" seems plain and boring from the tone of his voice. Focusing on his phone, smiling at himself at little Luffy's pictures.

"Y-You see! I've heard from you before!! Luffy talks about you a lot!!"

That's when he lost focuse on the phone when it was suddenly about Luffy, Luffy talking about him, such a delightful feeling in his heart right now.