#36

-------No One's Pov------

A few hours passed by, and the moment, Luffy went back to the room. Alone, it was lonely, the fact that Eustass didn't come, only sent text messages. A knock from his door.

"Come in."

Sitting on his bed, "Luffy.." it was his friends, Nami and Robin sitting beside Luffy, as Zoro crossed his arms, "What's wrong? It's your party, with your boyfriend." Yamato said with a sparkling smile, "Yamato-Chan is right, what makes you stay here in this room?" Sanji also asked, "To be honest, you were looking for someone right??" Franky added from one of their questions.

"Luffy, please tell us."

Chopper said in a worried tone, Ussop and Nami deeply sigh, "Luffy-San, may we please know why? Please, don't hide it from us." Brook says, a very comforting one, Luffy somewhat feels remorseful, "Luffy, did something happen?" Robin asks, grabbing a comb and starts to brush Luffy's hair.

"Jaggy.. it's about Jaggy, he isn't here."

"Eustass Kidd??"

Jinbei raised one of his eyebrows, guessing he was right, since he heard Luffy call Eustass like that several times in a row. A nickname which Luffy gave. "He didn't come to the celebration party, and he seems to be avoiding me at all costs. I think Torao and Jaggy fight again for no reason." It was all a mess in Luffy's head.

"Luffy, I know this is very.. hard for you to understand, but you have to. Eustass and Law, Eustass Kidd is.. he's actually.." Nami can't say it, since she knows Luffy very well. She knows Luffy doesn't want to hurt anyone.

"Luffy, as for your sake, this is your celebration party. You should be cheerful." Ussop tried to comfort him, and it made him smile when his friends were always there for him. "However, Law---" Zoro was cut off, when the door opened. It was Law himself.

"May I speak for Mugiwara-ya privately? I wish to speak with him, alone."

They all look at each other, "Fine." they heard Zoro who said, "Marimo, are you sure about your---" Luffy cut Sanji off, "It's fine, after this, I'll also be going back with you guys." Luffy says with a sparkling smile again, his goofy-smile return. Franky chuckles, "Yeah!!" he says, Brook and all of them chuckle. They all exited the room, "Are you sure you're going to take care of him very well?" Robin calmly asks Law.

"Of course, I will."

Robin's eyes sharply look at Law.

"Don't forget that Luffy's family are here, mostly, the "Red" Hair himself, show just for Luffy. Don't be too confident, Trafalgar Law. I trust you because Luffy trusts you. I won't complain about Luffy's decision, however, just a warning. You will feel like a threat to the family if you hurt him, as well as I. As his friends and the others, don't disappoint us. I'm not just a so-called "Devil" to show off. Treat my Captain well."

"Then are you giving me a threat?"

"Maybe it is, those who hurt my captain, I will deeply give them a true face of a "Devil". I'm a "Demon Child" myself."

Robin escape a soft and deep chuckle as she walks away, with a sly smile across her lips, "Also, from Corazon-Sama, himself. You and Luffy will dance so get ready in the ballroom." Robin lastly said and walked away, "Robin." Nami called and hugged her arm, "I was just checking our Captain." Robin giggles as she goes with her friends as well as Luffy's friends.