#9

-------No One's Pov------

Luffy was the one who got shot by the waist. "MUGIWARA-YA!!!.." Law caught him from falling, he panicked.

"D-Damn.. Him!!.. Torao! We need to..!--" Luffy clenches at his bloody waist, it was bleeding like hell. He was losing consciousness. Law immediately carried him in his arms. 'Screw them!..' Law clenches his jaw and rushes to Shachi.

"Kill them. Tear them apart. That's an order."

Penguin grinned widely.

"As you wish, your Highness. The Demon King's commands shall be granted."

Law snaps his fingers to stop the time. "Make sure they'll die in veins." He disappears without a trace bringing Luffy with him.

As time starts again.

But before the time started.

The murderers and the victims are already placed separately and the murderers already got killed.
By Penguin himself.

The guards were so confused and yet, they were glad that the murderers got caught.

Penguin was one of the Top Demon Knights from the Heart Kingdom in the Underworld that is full of Demons.

Back to Law and Luffy.

In the Mansion.

"What the heck happened!? Law!?! Fucking answer me!!"

Corazon outrages when he sees Luffy like this, "I can heal him!" Law raged.

"Law!! You must be out of your mind!! Call the doc---"

"DOCTORS THAT ARE HUMANS!? THEY'RE DAMN SLOW!! THEY'RE PATHETIC! THEY'RE USELESS!!"

"CALM DOWN WILL YOU!?!"

"HOW!? FOR FUCKING SAKE---..."

They both look down, in Law's arms, Luffy was in pain, sweating a lot, in pain.

"I.. I already called a doctor!! A human that is fast and highly recommended!!"

They both look at Ikkaku.

After some small time, in Law's room, two Doctors were there removing the bullet. Luffy can't help but feel the urge of pain, tears won't stop forming from his eyes, gritting his teeth, clenching his jaw.

Groaning out of pain.

Outside the room.

"Why did you---"

"People saw at the party that Luffy got shot, your Highness. It would be logical if people knew that his wounds were entirely healed in a day."

Ikkaku said, she got the information from Penguin, Corazon deeply sigh.

"Your.. Highness, I know this is rude but I wish to speak to you alone."

Penguin said, he needs to tell something to Law.

"I knew what happened."

Someone just teleported, to the hallways with them, it was none other than Eustass himself. He gritted his teeth as he turned into a human form and out of anger he rushed to Law and out of rage grabbed his collar.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU CALL YOURSELF A DEMON KING!?!?"

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!"