#22

-------No One's Pov------

• | ~ THE "RED" HAIR'S PAST ~ | •

More than a years ago.

Shanks was still a prince at the moment he sleeps with few women around, drunk all over around in dark bar-house in the Underworld.

He has an adopted daughter, "Uta" she brightens his day, to his childish antics, Uta became suit for him and accepted him as a father.

But after a few years.

Uta died due to the sickness, she has.

That's what it blocks his heart.

He becomes more ruthless and demonic day after day and year after year.

In the castle.

He was still a Prince, "Your Highness, you should rest." Benn Beckman, was one of his friends, those cold-blooded red eyes look at him. Shanks got a wound from his left eye 3 scars due to the fight with Demons.

"I'm fine. Anyway, what's next?"

"At the western sea. Of this underworld, your Highness, you'll be able to kill more than Hundreds of demons, would you be able to kill them all?"

Shanks looks at his bloodied hand.

"Of course. It's my talent, as well as killing humans."

Despite that.

The underworld and the Human world have always been connected.

But one thing that ruined everything the most.

Uta was clearly bullied for being a Demon herself that Humans could not accept, otherwise, humans can be sometimes worse than Demons.

One thing she made out was one friend, she's been looking at.

Only one friend at school.

But that was the past.

Over more than a Year.

Shanks finally became a King himself. Where he could be proud of. Except for Benn Beckman and Lucky Roo. And also Yassop, they always noticed that Shanks has never even smiled, not even once in a while, those dark devilish eyes are just always covered in blood. Always has been thirsty for killing.

He's been always thirsty for blood and killing, now he was a King and the previous King died. He was the new King of the Kingdom he just held.

The next day.

Roo noticed that Shanks was not sitting on the throne again.

Shanks was at the garden, those blank eyes of his stare at the beautiful flowers. The gardens are very clean and very organized but the Underworld was not.

Devils hanging around and Shanks already feel the grief and sorrow, he held that in the past. He finally moves on, and becomes a King.

In the garden, Yassop bowed his head, it was not the time to joke around like in the mere past. "Your Highness, to clear your head, do you want to go to the Human world with us? I have a son and a wife. I want to visit them, I want to hear your permission first before I go. But I don't mind you coming along." Yassop said, "Humans are scumbags. There is nothing but more Demons than ourselves." he despises them, he hated them.