#52

-------No One's Pov------

After seeing that whole thing. Even everyone was in disbelief. Seeing Luffy is finally gone, Law did not dare believe it.

"DAD!! YOU MUST BE FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING HEAL HIM!?! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE THE GREAT DOCTOR HERE!!!!"

"Look.. Law---.."

"WHAT!?! YOU COULDN'T DO FUCKING ANYTHING!!! AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU CARE!!!"

"Law, calm---.."

"FUCKING WHAT!? I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAW!! AND I DON'T FUCKING!!---..."

Being slapped by Corazon so hard that he fell on his knees, it was shocking how his own Father did this to him.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!?! LUFFY IS DEAD!! WE CAN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!"

Of course Law, can't believe such words.

"LUFFY IS DEAD!!"

Corazon notices the Straw Hat, on the ground, the hat that Luffy always wore. He took it from the ground, turning around, seeing their faces go so dark. It was unacceptable, he knew how it felt from the beginning, as he looked up, seeing Shanks above the sky.

'He.. saw him one last time.. didn't he?'

Looking down at his son, who didn't have a chance to speak, Corazon did not let him speak, no tears from his cheeks formed, instead, a very unacceptable aura coming from Law. He couldn't accept that Luffy is gone. He couldn't accept, not a single thing.

He won't accept the thing.

From the moment on,  all the dimensional beasts have been killed as they significantly win. With claiming such a big victory. They've been looking for the others, they saw Sabo and Ace's expression was very cold and very blank, slightly pale. Law didn't say a word, he remained silent. Zoro and Sanji did the same thing, however, their faces have also been cold, like they've been dead, with such a deadpanned cold expression.

And as for Corazon, all of them, coming out from the forest, holding Luffy's Straw Hat that no one ever wore before. Everyone was astonished that the bright one was gone, and announced that he died.

"I don't believe such things!!!.. Every word you say about my grandson!!"

They all shiver from the deadly aura, "Calm down Garp!!", when they approach him, they've been thrown out by his intimidating aura that was releasing, the ground was cracking, however, Corazon showed no fear, from his face to his body, he just approached Garp.

And give the Straw Hat that Luffy always wore.

"I'm sorry, that we weren't able to protect your Grandson, Garp."

The only hat that left, Garp took the Straw Hat. A very empty Straw Hat that no one could ever wear. Dragon approaches Corazon, "We.. appreciate  that you try to protect my son, we have to thank you sincerely." Dragon may have a strong heart, and from the looks of it, Corazon can see the blank, and emptiness in his eyes. "Of.. course.." Looking at the Straw Hat.

Then they can see the others, who sincerely bowed for their respect, the moon isn't shining as bright anymore, the sky is turning full of blood color.

The sky is turning a dark red type of color, a bloody sky and also a bloody color of the moon.

A drip of water coking from the sky, it starts to rain, Garp can only see the Straw Hat, it feels very empty, not seeing Luffy able to wear it again like last time, he wouldn't take a right guess anymore, or fight and force himself that Luffy is alive. Shanks was watching from a far, his eyes are covered by his bangs and shadowed half of his face that covered his eyes. He was silent, looking at the hat that Garp was holding.