Chapter 3 Village

I walked through the forest and came to a clearing and I saw the well I walked over and peeked I thought maybe there will be tire tracks ,I look closely at the ground and see the grass is laying over in that direction so I follow it it continues on through a rice field where I see villagers working looking ahead, I smiled I actually tracked the Kagome down.

I reached the village where the people came to watch me curiously," Who are you?" Its Inuyasha, I look at him " I am Jessica, what is your name?" I look at him ,"Hi I'm Kagome!" Nice to meet you " You wear clothes like Kagome!" I look to him " Your Shippo right?" Yes, do I know you? I giggled " No I'm American, or I used to be I mean!" Did you come here through the well? " Umm no I was sent here by a higher power! " I mean I can't go back unless I'm am sent!" Let me take a look a ye! What's your name? Kaede I mentally giggle ,as I look her in the eyes she gasped "You are powerful but what are ye?" Well ,I gulped I thought Jaken thought I was lying "Umm I am human but gifted by the Diety would be the easiest answer!" I say and look around at them.

" look I don't know if my mates and children are in this world or where I was sent from but can I travel with you ? " mates?" Kagome said confused " Yes plural mates, husbands!" I laugh at there faces I hear a voice " Ahem would you consider bearing my children?" I smile as Sango is about to whack Miroku " If your serious, you have to talk with my mates I like everyone to be peaceful in the family!" I laughed ,Are you serious about the mates thing? Yes I am I said ,have many children too but I am not sure if there here! " Why would ye have more than one husband?"Lady Kaede asked.

I took a breath " I don't mind answering you but ,I don't think you will believe me!" You can talk to me ! Kagome took my hands with a smile " Well because the Diety sent me to Beastworld where there are far fewer women than men so , I had to take strong mates for protection or feral beastmen will kidnap and rape you!"

As I look around " You all weren't expecting that huh! I laughed, I am older than I look so! " Well do I have myself traveling buddies or should I travel on ahead? " I ask with a smile " Your strange, but funny!" Thank you Shippo.

" How do you know our names? Umm gift from Diety! I stood there waiting to hear yes ,but probably no and nothing ! The quiet gets awkward " I will see you guys around, it was nice meeting you!" Where are you going? Kagome asked, "To see if my mates or children are in this era?" And do what the Diety wants! Why don't you stay with us a while? " Okay if you're alright with it !" Where can we bathe here? The river! " Lead the way !"