Chapter 64 Crazy Day 18+

How have you been doing  Kagome? " Good I had to catch up on some tests!" I'm crossing my fingers and wishing for you to get an A! I say as Kagome giggled " Yeah me too ! " I saw your interview , it made it all the way to Japan!" Yeah about that some old team mates showed up and I had to eh tell what my past occupation was to get allies with the organization but that part we don't speak of to anyone !" I say seriously. So what kind of  colleagues um think oo7 kind of work! " Oh go with us tomorrow we'll only be a couple days the kids have a TV interview too they will be in school so yeah! I giggled " I also told the little boy he could play with the cubs and pups!" I say as Kagome looks curiously " What boy?  A half demon child the mother was hungry so I gave them a basket of sandwiches and fruit! I say as we both sigh , " We do have something to investigate tomorrow first Lanze a I cubs hatched I went to nurse them but he wasn't there they swam to me anyway there was blood scent in the water Lanze went to see and the flesh that the demons are drove them crazy they attacked Lanze he had to kill them! " Where are the other babies there so cute?" Oh this time they stayed at the house with my Momma and Daddy  also Dylan ordered three of our army nurses to help! " Nurses?" Yes from Diety army! I was surprised too ,I say as I giggled  " Oh did you  meet Ru'ta?" What? " My yaujta mate , you know  alien vs predator? Eek " Girl does he have a ship?" I giggled  " Oh yes ( I whisper) " We mated on his ship its cloaked in my yard!" Kagome blushed  . There was a knock at the door of the hut , I look and it's " The brother "  I took a deep  breath chanting in my mind " all is well with my soul" I stood " Hello!" I look up at him " Can we speak?"  I thought " What the heck his brother is gone I didn't stop him but I say " yes , I'll see you later!" I walk with him to the road along the rice field " I am sorry for what my brother did!" You know I have just been calling you  " The brother " What is your name? "Argyle " well Argyle aside from yelling at me you didn't do anything to apologize for, you didn't stab me your brother did he could have just told me he has a lover ! " Be my mate instead please?" Will you be happy and faithful? I asked " What clan are you" I am elven from another place!" And I really do like you , my brother is blind  by the one he  keeps! He says while looking at me " Alright Argyle!" But you should talk with the other mates! I hug him as he kissed my cheek. He holds my hand as we walked back.  I hug my Shuu he caught my lips he whispered in my ear...  Alright my love!" I say as Koga kisses my cheek I see Ginta cutting meat for supper " Hey how are you?"  He looks up with a smile but I can tell it's forced " Ginta I never got the chance for us to talk , can we?"  He stops. I catch him in a hug " Thank you for always looking out for me and the cubs for  caring I know you must feel I don't care but I do I kissed his cheek " Will you be my mate?" He froze as he pushed me back " Am I truly hearing this? Ginta said " Yes do you not want  I started as he kissed me breaking for are he led me to a tree there was a big wallowed out living area with a hide curtain, Ginta blushed as he pulled the curtain down I see a bed of hides I sat on as he turned " This is our hide out!" Our as in clan ours,or me and you ours? " Me and you he said as his armor and furs came off so did my clothes I stood behind him as he turns I see his erect member he caught me in a hug as we kissed passionately we fell to his bed as he grinds against my wet flower I moaned breaking for air he suckled my breast as I lick the shell of his ear he growls, his hands roam my curves I peppered kisses down his neck as he moans I stroke his member as  he thrust in deep we both gasp and moan into our kisses  starting slowly he growls as we moan into our kisses picking up the pace he thrust faster as I tightened around him as he swelled inside throbbing he bit as we came together kissing my lips he looks at me " I love you!"  And I you! We slept, sometime late in the night I felt pain in the bonds " Ginta we have to go now,  sometimes is wrong!" What is it mate ? I'm not sure pain the bonds he took my hands as we ran as we got to the village the " It has been a crazy day!"