Chapter 18 Welcome

My stomach grew round over the night, " Are the pups healthy?" Feeling my stomach for thir position, "Yes " he said with concern, I'll get up and walk around the house " Let's brew coffee!" Making my way down I start the pot and sit at the table, caressing my tummy as I walk around " I need to get plenty of towels, and clean covers out ,after a bit the coffee is done I pour a big cup , and start cooking breakfast ,I see Sango "Good morning!" I walk around the corner " See my surprise!" Pointing to my belly, " Will they come so soon?" I think so ,I mean a someone I think is the Diety said so! I had a big pot of Oatmeal, toast ,and sausage for everyone I sat and ate a little then taking a bottle of water and went for a stroll outside "There's food in the kitchen!" I smiled as I see Kogas wolves peek out they notice and began to follow me I make my way back in " Good morning Momma!" She looks " We need to have some towels ,pan of water ,and scissors ! She smiled Shuu is getting the cubs up ,I walk into the living room " Miroku looks at me !" Yes it appears I'll be birthing soon ! Shippo smiled " Can I listen?" Sure I sat on the couch next to Kagome, I raise my shirt as hid ear listened, they kicked " I felt it !" I am happy to see Shippo smile " Do you guys want to feel?" Kagome and Sango laughed ,Miroku? " Can i?" Yes o giggled, "They kicked again !" He smiled " Did you all eat?" Yes I smiled while going back to get more coffee Shuu, Harvey, Aspen, and Winston are at the table " Where are ... I start " Your Momma has them helping her prepare for the pups! I smile sitting feeling a sudden pain I groan holding my stomach it passed as I sipped my coffee and another pain came " They look at me ! " I have to go !" I stood and splash, " My water broke!" Inuyasha was there in a flash, " Take me to my bed!" He carried me bridal style " Harvey came in helping me remove my jeans and panties, " We have everything!" How close are contractions now? I gasp whincing again " Son of a !" I grit my teeth " I'll check ! Harvey said ,I nodded " It won't be much longer until you push ,I look Sesshomarou is at my left, Inuyasha and Koga to my right, Momma and Harvey at the full view of my glory hole I had another more intense, and then another curse words escape " sorry " " Your ready push when you feel it!"Sesshomarou stroked my head as Inuyasha and Koga took my hands the contractions came I pushed " It's almost out!" I pushed again " It's a boy!" They layed him on my chest as I kissed his nose, I pushed again I scream ,"There's a head!" A girl! Push as hard as you can!" They wipe her off I kiss her cheek ,they contractions came I had " a boy ,Oh anther boy " Another head I gasped, pushing hard " It's a boy!" Koga wipes my forehead " Thank you! " Another head!" This time " a girl!" I lay there breathing i got another contraction on there are more I pushed out three more boys ! The afterbirth finally came out , a emerald was popped into my mouth as I was propped on pillows I nursed my first pup he has Sesshomarou's cresent moon birthmark and white fur he has blue as well as magenta markings ,I burp him and Sesshomarou holds him ,this daughter also has a cresent moon as she nurses ,she has pointed ears like Sesshomarou but has brown streaks in her white hair, the next two boys I nurse at the same time the two boys were white but no cresent moon "Which of you are there father? " Harvey looked sniffing Sesshomarou sniffs they look at Inuyasha "there your pups!"
They pass me my boy as ,I nurse him he is Koga's I look at him he looks closer and smiled then I held my girl no cresent moon white haired with reddish brown ends I pass her to Inuyasha he smiles the last three pups are Koga's boys ,I nursed them one is reddish brown, while the second is a black wolf, and the third a white wolf pup with black tipped ears " I'm tired and hungry " I say Shuu walks right in with a bowl of stew ,cornbread and green beans ,I ate and went to sleep knowing they were safe!