Chapter 97 Sing 18+

My Jade fell asleep with Rin and Sybil ,Aspen , Tony, Raz, and Yoshi came back from the hunt Max returned from the forest with herbs and vegetables my boys have gotten so big as I rub their heads Lanze hugging me we all snuggle as they take turns we all slept in the same room that night.

I awoke in Lanze arms I smile as he kissed my cheek " Good morning mate!" I look around " They all got up early?" He grins mischievously " Yes" he says as he strokes my arms I kissed him I stroke his member he growls out a moan I lowered onto him as I rocked we moan he caressed my curves as he suckled my breast I lick the shell of his ear as he moans we flipped as I tightened we pick up the pace thrusting faster and deeper he captured my lips as our tounges fought for dominance we moan as we came together. We rested awhile then he washed me as a knock at the door Lanze opened " Tony " I call as he blushed " Is this for me?" He nods . I am going to the cubs! I smiled as Lanze left.

" Tony the food smells great !" He sat it on the table he sat down and I did next to him I tasted the ham mmm I pulled a piece off and fed him he pulled me into his lap feeding me more we fed each other I was in thought he captured my lips as I feel his hard member under me I pull my dress off his hands roam my curves as I pull his skirt string it fell as I stroke his huge member as he lifts me laying me on the furs his tip teased my entrance as he thrusts in slowly we moan he peppered kisses as he picks up the pace he growls as I lick his ear he bit as we came. We rest in each other's arms he licks the wound as he gently rubs my belly he grins " We will have a cub too!" He says. He coos sniffing me " We should bathe and go out for awhile!" He nods taking my hand "Wait were naked!" Tony chuckled opening a door I walk through " Oh this is a bath !" He got in as I sat behind we washed and got dressed.

As we walk out and down the stairs "Why does that female get to go up stairs and I can't?" She growls at the guards . Ryura saw me and came over as I asked " Is there a problem?" Yes I can go up the highest step if you can!" She spat . The highest level is reserved for myself and my mates! I say calmly. " Hmph only the queen can go up but you did!" Yes I am mate to " Winston as well as Shuu and Prince Carter !" I counter. Everyone knows that thing died the day of the match! "I didn't die , but I was close to death I slept for a year Diety woke me!"
" You dare call our mate a thing!" Ryura growls. Shuu walks over " Our mate is not a thing, she saved us all!" Shuu says. " Just let her go this time!" He growls but does, he lifts me as we all walk out to the fields as we watch the Beasts work I see " Max" He stops and comes smiling " How are you, do you need water?" He nods as we sit on the grass together.

How are the crops doing? I asked. They are doing well mate! I nod. I pat the ground  " Can we go to Camel Hump and visit the girls and grand cubs?" Shuu grins Ryura kissed my cheek " We can!" I would also like to ask Inari about visiting the farm back home, I need to see everyone and ask Walters what come of the investigation!" Who is Walters? " He is a teammate a friend that worked with me well I was trained for  combat,  seduction, blending in the crowd things like that!  " You were ?" Oh yes Ryura I never mentioned that to you before? " No" He looks. Shuu has met Walters in my world ! I say with a smile " Yes but I miss your pretty voice and music!" Shuu chirped.  " Nights in white satin  never reaching the end letters I've written never meaning to send "  So pretty sing us another song !  " What's your name little one? " Petal"