Chapter 46 Sure Thing!

I sat there looking at this big guy , umm " Are you yaujta?"  Why are you here? Do you want to speak to my mates? I asked as he looks curious at my reaction while he has the helmet on " I am here on behalf of Yaujta Prime leader and a council!" I nod " So the Diety  Council sent you to me?" He nods " Do you understand I have many mates and  cubs ? I think it is the other way around, where you are from right? I ask . "I am aware mate , but we are in support of strength and numbers !" Well our cultures are a bit different but we will be fine I want everyone happy! I say." I hear Momma cooking " Come in and  meet everyone,  what is your name  "Ru'ta " it's nice to meet you! I say with a smile.
" Morning Momma!" She turned around " This is Ru'ta of Yaujta Prime!"  Hi ! Momma said awkwardly" Cook more eggs he eats alot of meat!" I look at him " Am I right I? I asked with  a smile.  " Yes mate!" He said my Momma looks at me my thoughts " Momma knows the alien vs predator story and she has read some fanfiction so yeah. "  Sit here I will come back! I woke Dylan and he came down ,he and Ru'ta spoke outside , the others came down as Momma fills them in about  Ru'ta. They seem interested in the warrior aspect of him. After a while we all sat to eat " You can take your helmet off Ru'ta it's okay I know your different!" He slowly took his helmet off as his mandibles click slowly  the cubs walk over to him " there curious  Ru'ta!" I say as I smile. He let the cubs take turns in his lap , as I think looking to Ru'ta he will need a much bigger plate and fork so as the cubs play he looks as I stand up , " I will be right back . I smile  I went to my bag and summoned them as I get back down,  I sat them on the counter my Momma looks " for Ru'ta!" I hear a series of clicks as the silence got awkward " Oh Kohaku, I need to take you to rent a suit and shoes later,  for the prom!" I say. A suit? I nod " You'll be dressed up tonight!" I wink and grin , I mentally giggle as he  blushed.  " Ru'ta people that I used to work with will be here after while, we will be planning a hunt in Beastworld they are called colossals but here we call them dinosaurs,  just let my mates show you the emeralds take them for us!" He nods .You are the first of your kind I have met but , I do have some knowledge! I say he chuckled. " It is the same for me mate!" Ru'ta mused. " So did you come on a ship?" I ask genuinely curious. Yes , it is there! I look out of the window "Where?"I ask with a grin  leaning over his chair to look from the dining room window " Are you messing with me ? Is it cloaked?" I ask . He nods yes as he laughs loudly clicking. I laugh too I could help it " I am glad you have a good sense of humor !"  I kissed his cheek ,as he pulled me into a hug ashe purred After a hour the entourage pulled in " Walters, Velma, Arthur, and  Desiree !" Came in my mates explaining the importance of taking the emeralds and  energy crystals it was agreed we will keep those secret and there ours , our identities of that moment were alien species alliance or ASA allowing the cubs to attend normal schools for  coexistence , they also understand we will not always be here because we have more realms to ally , territories to manage , and most importantly family as I was lost in thoughts " Agent Viper, are the terms acceptable?" Walters asked, with a grin it's like " The Price is Right" big smile. " Walters for now Yes but if we need to amend something you better work with us!" I say . Naraku rubs my back " Roger that!" Walters says while sorting a suitcase of papers.  " Desiree we will go pick out , Kohaku suit , can you help him match?" I ask with a wink . She giggles.  Sure thing!