Chapter 78 Curiosity

As we walk ahead Daddy catches up to me " Dang baby you weren't kidding when you said it was like Jurassic Park or Garden of Eden kind of place!" Yes it is beautiful I might have to pull out the off spray !we laugh as Winston, his majesty, Carter  Parker a the men stop Daddy you and Momma come here they stood by me as the cubs were carried by the others I held my cubs with Carter a group of beastmen and women " trading party?" I ask Winston says " It seems so!"  An eagle, a tiger ,two wolves came forward as I notice the beastwomen chatting on the backs of the other beasts " Leopard King!" The bowed as the other beastmen turned to look her majesty stood next to him we all stopped as the majesties and my mates go to talk with the trading party Inari, Seth, and Dylan come over they notice Inari on his cloud  one rude female marched over to Inari " You will be my male!" No I am his mate we have cubs ! Do you see them with him? She huffed  "ugly female!" I am they beauty of my clan!  " Apparently I am not ugly as Beast Diety had me mated to his successor!" I point to him. " Female you will have a mate , but never call my mate ugly!"  Inari growls. She bowed apologizing. Momma patted my leg as I am sitting on Fay and shook her head." I'm glad Eli didn't pick her!" Daddy said " Sadly that's the attitude most have here! I say. Sesshomarou sat behind me on Fay as I snuggle into his chest and hold our two pups I  can't hear everything but bits of what the other beastwomen were saying about a strange beast that took his majesty and killed the scorpions! "  Seth your general do you hear the gossip? " He nods "yes" Should I clear that up ,with them now? I ask Seth,as he looks at Inari and  Dylan " If they hate you, we can't accomplish our mission!" Inari smiled . Sesshomarou hugs me " Be careful!" I look at  Daddy turn as I motion  " Get it done!" He laughed I lay my cloak , and dress on Inari's cloud as I know I have an audience  as his majesty is talking with the trading party " Summon Witchblade " I transformed walking over " I have no intention of hurting anyone,  I did not kidnap the majesties I did kill the scorpions!" I say. What kind of Beast are you ? A female has a beast form! " Your majesties I am just clearing a misunderstanding they think I kidnapped all of you!"  She saved us in the battle, then she found us in the other world,and now she's brought us back!"  They cheer him. 
I recognize one bear as Tony  he is talking with Winston as Shuu talks with the wolves  Koga and Ginta join the talk Sesshomarou walks over the women  eye him as he drapes my cloak over my shoulders as he carries the pups they wiggle so I hold our pup's as they nibble my armored fingers I giggle " It's a good thing my armor is out!" He kissed my cheek, as I walk over and hug Winston " Hello Tony!"  He blushed It is hard to believe you are the female who accepted my gift and disappeared ! I sigh " Tony I was sent to another world where I took mates there as well, I couldn't reveal to much as to avoid beasts being scared of me I am sorry but I am here for a few days! " I smiled. "We have three male and one female cub !" Winston proudly stated,  I am from that other world " We have one male and one female pup!  " Tony come with us if you still want to be mine!"  I say as he smiles " But understand this I have mated many all of them  I love but also mate for  alliance I am a decendant of Beast Diety!"  I hug Tony as he cried silently " I missed you!" Tony said . I know you helped when others didn't see ,  and I knew you left me things I told you I liked.  I smile as he kissed my cheek " Your beast is so.. " I become a weapon the witchblade not a beast form !" He takes a moment stepping back " They say you ripped the scorpions apart!"  Yes I did!  " Tony don't believe this female!"  Sesshomarou what should I rip apart? " That boulder! He pointed to the enormous one in front of a cave  " Make sure all the cubs are back!"  We're good! Daddy chirps  I ran and flew at inhumane speed fwoomm pow , rock debris and dust flew as I walk back over wrapping myself in the cloak  "witchblade retract "  I hope that satisfied your curiosity ! I say . Her mouth hung agape " You will swallow flies close your mouth!