Chapter 14 Sisters and Uncles

I got on Kogas back as he ran we made it back quickly, " Good morning Lady Kaede!" How are ye this morning? " I'm doing well, do you need help with breakfast?" Nay child ! I smiled " Well I don't mind if you do! We walked in as I hug Harvey he pulls me into his lap purring he checked my pulse and sniffs looking at Koga " What is it, my sweet Harvey? There is another! " Cub you mean? He smiles I look at Koga ,he turned and ran I thought " Is he scared?" I sat there in thought, not wanting my worry to show I got up smiling,I hugged Aspen, then Shuu, Sesshomarou who pulled me in for a cuddle, and Ellis who stroked my air a kissed me ,then Inuyasha picked me up and carried me to the tree as we cuddled he rubbed my stomach, I feel something is wrong and look at Inuyasha, something is wrong " Let's go find Koga!" I point in the direction I am feeling holding onto his back, he stopped sniffing the air " He's around here somewhere!" Inuyasha and I looked touching our mate mark I focused following the pull we heard voices peeking through the bush I see two young women and my brothers " Zoe, Shania, brothers!" I ran out Inuyasha behind " You look so young Jess how?" It's a long story ,but a good one Ellis is back at the village Eli too!" I captured them in hugs ,happy tears " Oh this my mate Inuyasha!" They looked bug eyed as I giggled " We need to find Koga get your bags and follow me ! " God blessed us to find you!" I smiled holding Inuyasha's hand. I touch the bond we walk a bit and find him arguing with Ayame " Koga !" I yelled he looked ,as I put my arms around my girls let's get back! I said " I wonder what that was about?" Inuyasha said, I'll find out later " Walking over, " Why are you out here ? " I felt something was wrong in our bond, so Inuyasha brought me! " We found my eldest daughters and brothers!" I smiled " Really?" Yes " Girls go on ahead with Inuyasha, I need to talk with Koga!" I promise I'll catch up soon! Okay! I sat on the rock as they walked on ahead, "Koga are you upset ,do you not want him?" I asked " And why are you arguing with Ayame ? I asked tears threatened to fall ,"I do want him!" She wants me to join her pack! "We are mates and have a cub on the way!" Was I love you a lie? I asked " No, but there was a promise in the past! "I know and I asked if you could be faithful ! " You did?" Yes just like I knew your names, and how you had a thing for Kagome I knew about Ayame! " You told her we are mates ,you told Leopard King the same!" Do not think about betraying me ,and coming back! " Send her away, or send me away! I said, I sat listening " Ayame , I can't keep the promise! " wolves ran at me " Summon Witchblade " I shifted " Really Ayame you think you can kill me and win his heart?" My clothes now shredded, I threw a few of her wolves not killing them " Stop I don't want to hurt your wolves!" One of them bit my arm drawing blood, " Do you want to fight me?" Yes, she came at me using her power the leaves left little cuts , she swung at my face I dodged hitting her in the gut kicking her legs she went flying backwards my thoughts I'm angry but I don't really want to fight now touching the mark from Beast Diety I summoned tranquilizers and a gun ,Ayame spun around to hit me I caught her in a choke hold and shot as she fell asleep I pulled the needle out ,her wolves growled " She's not dead only asleep she'll wake up in twenty-four hours, take her back home ,and I don't want this to happen again! I walk over to Koga " If your feeling bad for her don't I held back ,and that is dangerous here!" I walked ahead not looking back once, yes I am pissed off that he even thought about it! I held that tranquilizer gun as we got close to the village " Send one of the others with my bag ,so I change! " Please?" No not right now! " The fact that you thought about leaving me and ... " I didn't want to ,but my honor!" I have been nothing ,but good to you ! " You having to hesitate to answer her " No" hurts me ! Go before the others realize anything is wrong! After a few minutes Harvey came with my bag , I pulled out my jeans and t shirt " Come eat mate!" He looked at me skeptically, I'm caught in a hug " Don't ask right now !" We walk in the hut my boys look confused these are your sisters ," Zoe and Shania!" And these four are your Uncles my younger brothers! " Sister ? Yes Sybil , Uncles? " Yes " Jade cooed and giggled pulling on Cody's pants " Uncle Cody you can hold her!" He grinned " little demon!" I laughed "Not ,quite but close brother, Winston is her Dad !" I point " Momma might keep him!" He said " Well she'll have to share! I giggled Sybil pulls on Jeremy "Oh lord he laughs ,I have another fan!" Sure you do, Uncle Jeremy !" How are your grandchildren?" Bad ass chaps all of them! These are my cubs with Shuu, these three are Harvey ,these are Winston's our boys and Jade is our girl " I am pregnant with Sesshomarou ,Inuyasha, and Kogas pups! It's a mixed litter! Harvey said with a smile " How did you get here? Do you remember that weird old guy " the one that said he was abducted by aliens an ,went to the hardware store all the time?" Yeah he only spoke to me! " He built a time machine! " Apparently the aliens made him a genius ! Zoe said " Can they go with us? I asked "Yeah" Garrett said ,Look out culture shock! I say with a laugh.