Chapter 44 Those Days

What happened? I ask " Those dinos came through but the I weapons were herding them so "We used dynamite and arrows to blow them up!" I hear the tractor as I look off the the field they dug a big pit and are pushing the weapons in it , I look at him I give him an emerald " Take it don't be stubborn!" He did "Winston! " He carried me over, Toga and Yoshi followed the stopped I walk over I hug each of them, take these emeralds, I'm so glad you're okay! Let's go cook dinner! I say " That does sound good! Jeremy mused as we turned to walk back Yoshi lifted me purring as I held him. " Or we could order takeout? I say grinning I look " I'm ordering! Cody s smiled so while we waited on our dinner to be delivered I turn on the radio Yoshi held me as my brothers chat with my other matesmy Momma brews some sweet tea in the kitchen as the cubs and pups play with ther Daddies I grin as I take his hand " Lock the door Momma said!" We walk in I lock the door , he nuzzles my peppering kisses I captured his lips as I hear cars I broke for air looking out the window, an entourage of black cars " Come on !" Yoshi followed me out a man in a suit and shades got out " Agent Viper, so lovely to see you after all these years!" Agent Walter's " How in the world did you track me down it's been thirty years? Oh Arthur works for us ! I nod " My mates and children are not part of your game comprende!" We don't wish any harm to them ,on the contrary we need them to work for us! " Hell no Walters we will help with the dinos but they aren't experiments! " What if we can pay for the kids schooling, and pay you here for assistance? " I look at him " And what is the price for our cubs schooling and protection in this world? " We ally with you all and help win this thing! I took a deep breath looking at my confused mates and back to him" You all better stick to your word or I'll haunt your asses! " I say with my best bitch face " Damn lady it sure is nice to have you back on the team. He shook my hand as ,Velma ran over hugging my neck . Walters " Since you dropped in you can explain to my mates!" I grin. Ellis walks over " This is going to be interesting!" What will they think of your old job? Ellis said grinning " At least I have survival skills!" I said. So Walters and Velma sat in the living room explaining my training " What do you mean target elimination? " Eli started to answer but " I killed bad people, did undercover investigation!" I say looking at them " Velma also worked on my team!" I say as they look stunned. " I never thought I would have to go to the agency again, but if they are willing to ally " Love we understand!" Inari kissed my cheek hugging me. We will plan tomorrow for the hunt sound good? " Yes see you tomorrow Viper!" They left . A horn blew I look " Oh good that's dinner! Cody ran out paying the Uber we all sat down to eat Chinese cuisine from our local restaurant " Momma we want to do what you do!" Sybil, and Rin walk over " Sweetheart I don't know if I want that for you though! " Why ?" Because I have to keep secrets or put my family and friends in danger, but you all know now so you can't ever tell friends that you may make here!" They nod in thought " I am sorry I never shared that with most of you! I cried as I thought how I would feel! Inari kissed me " Calm down, at least we don't have to keep secrets forever! I laughed. " So tell us how did you have to use your art of seduction skills?" Inuyasha smirks as I look at all eyes on me " umm well I had to win the twerk competition, as a distraction while a warehouse was cleared, I had to get friendly with the strip club owner for information on some clients, and umm another job I played the part of the rich whore of a billionaire arms dealer among others " Walter and Velma were part of that job! I say. " But you all know the real me!" Aspen slithered over just practice the seducing on us ! I grin " I plan on it , I never had sex with them but did have to initiate the act to get away alot!" I laughed as I heard sighing all around! " It has been one of those days!" I say.