Chapter 15 Peace

As Sybil and Jade play with Cody and Jeremy, my boys are fascinated with there Uncles Dakota and Garrett asking about there flashlights, knives, and pistol but were more excited about the photo album  it had pictures of Dakota's children and a few of me on the horses "Yea we used to rodeo ,trail ride and pleasure ride with horses!Jeremy said "We also rode the four wheelers and  dirt bikes too" Cody added Garrett had some pictures of his kids and some of their grandpa!  Jeremy? I asked " Did you bring pictures?" He pulled out some family pictures and some from times we did cookout! My mates looked on curiously! " So brothers, if we all go can " The Genius " Send us back and forth? Sesshomarou, Inuyasha, and  Koga have there own territory they run and I think it would be good for the cubs to meet there grandparents and other family ,it also might help in other ways ,I mean I was in Beastworld now were in Feudal Era Japan how did he figure out I was here? " This is gonna sound  bonkers, but Momma and the Genius discovered they both got a message from the Diety where you are and gave instructions, and as far as I know the machine was designed to do both so " Get your family and let's get going, we have to set up "at the cave" something about the star map and calculations for time ! We have some friends and Carters family ! " Get em together! " Can we leave tomorrow? We have to talk to the majesties and see if they want to go! " Sure what are we eating? What do you want? " Crawfish,corn, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, boudain ,steak, a beer "or a coke !" I add " I Laugh maybe when we get to Mommas we can teach the cubs how to eat crawfish !" But for now " Shuu and Harvey got rabbits and deer !" Hell that eats good too ! Inuyasha grins as we all laugh ,my brothers talk about fishing, hunting and farming, with my mates I sit Carter hugs me as Harvey and Shuu help Lady Kaede and Rin as they chop veggies and meat!" I know what I am going to cook when we get back!" I say with a smile " What?" Cody smiled " Chicken and Dumplings with homemade biscuits!" Now I'm even more hungry! Garrett giggled rubbing his stomach. " Koga ask your wolves if they want to go too!" I say he smiles and walks off quietly " Inuyasha we can ask Miroku, Shippo, Sango and Kagome!" I mean I'm sure Kagome wouldn't mind a trip to America for free! I laughed " What is America?" Rin asked " It is the  country I'm from fifty United States we have people from all nationalities there " We're all mixed up American Indian, Scots Irish, people with lineage from Asia " Which is here Japan ,China,Korea!"  Jeremy added  European ,people of African lineage we all mixed lineage thats what makes us beautiful ! " We will be back Inuyasha walk with me! " Are you okay with inviting them?"  Sure ,we'll I just wanted to ask you anyway ! I kissed his cheek " Let's check on Koga too !" We go in together " Well we found my brothers and eldest daughters today and there's a time machine do you all want to go visit  my home and  come back later? I'm from America by the way! " When would we leave? Kagome asked "Well according to what we understand tomorrow we meet up at the cave we found them at! "But we're going to ask Leopard King and Queen  as well as QingQing and her family if they want to go she's from the future too!" I say " It certainly sounds like an adventure!" Miroku counters "You guys think about it and let us know in the morning! " Sure thing ! Kagome says ,Good night! I say with a smile, we walk over to the fire " Hello Jessica!" Hi, well I wanted to invite you all to go with us to visit my home in the future?" I'm sure Koga told you already but I personally wanted to so! " You don't have to go if you're uncomfortable with the idea but we will come back later! " Thanks"  I'll see you all tomorrow! Getting back in the hut ,I look around and see Koga is back and my brothers have rolled out sleeping bags we eat a bowl of stew as the cubs curl up for  sleep my brothers lay down, I give all my mates a good night kiss but ,I surprise Koga and snuggle with him as I lay there I thought I have to try to forgive him for myself, our cub ,and him also I want to keep the peace so I look in his eyes and smile and he will understand my heart without words! Good night!