Chapter 40 Alliance

Fay came over and Sesshomarou sat me on her " So I assume the cat demons kidnapped him because they were suspicious of you and the others living in this village!" I said as Inari looks up " It seems so ! He said as he put another emerald in my mouth  " Toga do the cats hold a grudge against you?" He looks and nods ,Hmm well they are luring us for  information possibly! I say  " Do the others know we are leaving? Yes , Inari said as he swung up behind me on Fay, " Hey I'm going too!" I look " Daddy you have your, Bang Bang and compound bow? "He turns and grinned. Sesshomarou lead Ah Un  and handed the reins ! " Daddy got up in the saddle as we took off in flight ,we went over part the vast forest in the direction of a valley  we landed and were greeted my yowling several walk out" So you came back with weak humans pathetic!" Inari rubs my waist,  he swings down and walks forward I am Beast Diety she is my mate ! He states . "A human?  " She is ancestor of my predecessor ,as he tells them this I look to Toga and  Sesshomarou I got down behind Fay taking off my dress " Summon Witchblade " I look up a Daddy as I walk over he nods  " You are mate to the Diety? I nod ,"And them as I smiled back to Sesshomarou and Toga!" .I look at this female demon " Would you like a world where everyone lived long lives, and nobody got ill? "  She laughed as did a number of he male and female comrads. Yes under whose rule? Because a weak human will never live long enough,  I will take your place at his side first as she makes a move to caress his cheek he growls, stepping back I walk in front of him ,staring her in the eyes " We came here to discuss with you a war that is coming you need allies and we do too so stop flirting with my mate! I say as she yowls swinging at me I catch her clawed hand " We don't need any help from a human! She spat " You know I am not from this time,  but my ancestor sent me to another world  I adapted took mates and ended up here there is a converging of the different worlds dimensions and times ,there are enemies coming that even you can't imagine! I give her the resting bitch face " Many dieties on the council support it and there are others who prefer the old way!" Inari told them . I see one of her comrad clansmen sniff me " You really do smell human, but how?" He said as his eyes lingered Toga growls low. I look and nod reassuring him. I look at this cat " I am human but an ancestor was his predecessor the Beastworld ruler!" My Daddy in on Ah Un ! I point " The whole realm?" He asked again . Yes kitty cat ! I gave the biggest grin Sesshomarou sat me back on Fay , I feel eyes on me so I turn to look behind ,I have male cats ogling me I giggle knowing why , Inari was speaking with five male cats in their clan , Fay walk between  Toga and Sesshomarou she did I got down between them" what are you doing? Sesshomarou looks agitated " I'm retracting my blade and dressing I say as he and Toga shield me I whisper  " I have fans here I think ! I gestured to the ogling kitties,  they smirk  as  I stole a kiss from both Toga sat me up on Fay as she walks next to Ah Un , I reach over and scratch his neck as he leans one of his head in. " I could get used to that!" I look " Curious Kitty, really don't you dislike humans?" I ask  yes but your different! He grins "maybe a little , but Inari is Diety of rice wine and fertility!  " And how does that affect me having you? He mused confidently " I have many children, if you were a mate we would have cubs and you don't like humans! " Inari came to my side " What can you do? I am clan leader, I look at him " Then what about her?" I ask .My younger sister! " Inari whispered in my ear accept him ! I kissed his cheek I thought this is for the alliance. " Welcome to the family!" I say as he grins I get down I go to Sesshomarou and  Toga and hug them  " We understand love!" I smile as I look up to Daddy " Well you'll have kittens in a few days!"  A few days ? My new mate asks looking surprised. " After we mate yes, it's part of the being a Diety mate abilities!" Inari sat me on Fay, as he got on behind " What is your name?" I asked  " Yoshi" he got on behind  Inari as we went back to the village.