Chapter 29 I smell trouble! 18+

I calm down a little as I feel hands wiping my tears " We aren't angry, we were worried!" Inuyasha says softly " There is another matter to discuss !" Sesshomarou said he hugged me , Inuyasha did too " I am listening to all of you!" I say.

Toga takes my hand " The day I found you and Koga wasn't a accident. So are you saying you knew who I was ? " The Diety council sent me to be your mate, just as they sent Inari and Naraku! Toga said.

Many thoughts went through my mind " How do you feel about this Toga?" I am willing! I turn and look to Sesshomarou and Inuyasha " How do you feel about this?" I ask looking at them " We don't like it ,but will accept it!" Inuyasha says as I look between the two " Are you sure, I want everyone happy?" They nod. I look to Toga " Can I talk to you privately?" Yes Toga said, I stood there as we were left alone Let's sit!

We sat next to each other " Toga before I agree I have to ask you a personal question, since the world's are converging wouldn't you want to find Inuyasha's mother?" No , she became unhappy as the way Inuyasha was left alone when she perished! " So she was scared to have other children?" I say as he nods.

" I'm sorry if I brought up an uncomfortable
subject, but if this is our life now I want you be happy and faithful!" You are willing but is it what you want ? I say as he turned me to face him as he kissed me gently.I returned the kiss as I was pulled into his lap as we broke for air I hugged him " Let's go back to feudal era!" I smiled at him.

How do we do that ? He asks with a curious yet concerned look" Well while I was in Feudal Era there us a local genius he,and my Momma were both instructed by Beast Diety to build a time machine Inuyasha and I found my brothers and eldest daughters there then anyone who wanted to come that were invited gathered and I summoned " Time Lord's Key !" So that's how we're here! I say.

He looks into my eyes I licked his lip teasingly as he growls my lips were captured passionately we break for air I giggle " I have to go back and put my kimono on !" He hums nuzzling my neck, I could have you first! Playfully nipping my neck ,I moan as I strattle his lap " We don't have much time!" I whispered out  " witchblade retract " his hand roamed my curves I lick the shell of his ear he moaned he pulled his belt as his huge member teases my entrance I slowly back away holding his cock I lick in a circular motion the precum from his tip he growls as I suck, his mokomoko fur is thrown to the side as he lays me on it.

He aligns himself thrusting in I gasped as he thrusts we both moan into our kisses  I buck my hips up as he thrusts harder my hands ran through his tresses he  suckled my breast  as I tightened around him he growls caressing my thighs he lifts my hips picking up the pace as he swelled and throbs To ga pant pant "I'm close !" He moans slamming in a few more thrusts he bit as we came together he continued to cum until the swelling went down I kissed him as we sat up I blushed he carried bridal style to the creek to wash as I walk out he had a pair of jeans a a shirt and bra ,I grin " How did you get these mate? "

I giggle as he looks at me " From your  Mother my mate!" I kissed him again as I dressed,  " Hold on !" He said as I held  his mokomoko fur he flew us back landing " Are you alright Jessica?" I hug QingQing  " I am fine my friend, I had things to discuss with , Toga after the fight with  I weapons and witchblades! " They were close I smell smoke!" Parker looks at me,  Yes they were in the woods but we have to go after about thirty minutes... " Are you going too? I ask as I see Momma with a book bag of clothes " Yes I have to help look out for my grand babies! Inari, Dylan, Seth and the others were all together my Fay kneels as I climb on Toga looks at her she is my elemental horse gifted by  Dylan! he nods.

I look at Inuyasha and  Sesshomarou I reach down and hug them I have a papoose sling for my two female pups on my back  Sybil and Rin rode Ah Un as my older  boy cubs help carry there brothers and  sister  Jade , Zoe and Shania have there mates ,The majesties seem happy as I know they will be ready to get back to there beast clansmen we make it to the place I swing off of Fay  holding the key I summoned before I focus on the feudal era as I place my hands on the earth " I summon Time Lord's Key " as the earth trembles the wind swirled electric pulses can be felt as my hair flew up above a portal swirled as I stood I smiled.

As Fay kneels I say let's stick together I! I say . As we arrived on the other side I smell smoke I look behind I see everyone and then I hear horses Kagome, Sango, Shippo, and  Miroku look worried and I say "I smell trouble!"