Chapter 72 Exciting

As I awoke on the cloud just before sunrise I turn my head a giant red bird staring at us ,no as I look at him a big flock or clan and he is blushing " Are you beastman , or demon? " I see a few angry ones behind " Inari wake up we have company up here!" I feel him sit up " Oh it's our entourage!" Then I realized I'm totally nude in front of this red bird guy I blushed red as a tomato as Inari laughs kissing cheek he waved his hand and I was in a beautiful dress " Inari I have to go back early!" I know love! He ordered the underlings of the red one to go get Muir, Red,Seth and our cubs the red bird shifted sitting on our thankfully big cloud " Hello my mates I am Suzaku!" I look at him "Are you Phoenix?" He grins I am the god Suzaku, yes I am Phoenix!" Jessica he was ordered by the council! Inari says I nod ,then hug him " It's nice to meet you Suzaku!" He nuzzles my neck as he rubs my back. I hear a screech , chirps , and hisses " My cubs!" They all smiled as Muir flew himself our three in a basket, Seth flew as the entourage carried one each of our cubs, but none could've been more nervous than the ones carrying Red and the basket of our snakelings I giggled and thought " I'm just glad Red can speak to them!" As we arrive at the house I see Walters as Carter stands with me like he promised we explained what happened how the village was attacked, the mole in the agency, and how Colonel Whitmore was made an I weapon " Who all can we trust? I know you! " Our team is gold ,but definitely someone who works close we should inform Velma, Desiree, and Arthur! Walters said as a look of anger crossed him " Hey we've got an interview let's eat breakfast!" You look good Viper exceptional this morning! Thanks Walters. " Morning Momma!" I walk over and flip the bacon , then I brew a pot of coffee . While Momma stirs a big pot of oatmeal , I toast and butter some bread when it was finally done I nurse the cubs in the room while I eat Lanze brought our cubs in so I put a diaper on them ,the boys have shorts on while I put a little dress on our girl Rin wore her kimono as I put a little barrett in her hair Sesshomarou, gave Sybil a kimono so I used a barrett in her hair too Jade wore a dress too my male cubs wore their hide skirts I wore the hair pin Miroku gave me and the necklace I was given from Carter the dress Inari gifted me shows most of my mate marks I made sure those girls, dates got in the helicopter, let's say it took a little convincing as we land Walters leads the way once again guards line the hall with guns, I thought " I guess I can't blame them for being scared!" I see the two ladies "Hey wait a minute !" Hey ladies ! They blush " I brought your mates! " Wait husband's! They turn red as a cherry " Yeah you asked for good men, well I brought you four two each ! (I whisper)" No sex unless you decide to keep them forever they can only mate to one person !" We didn't think you were serious! I wink at them " I am!" Hey you four come introduce yourselves! They began talking as the others grinned. We go onto set as eyes were on our boys and girls, I couldn't help but notice the newsman teen daughter ogling John "We are live " Good morning I am your host with The Scoop as promised the hybrid children are here who will be attending this semester " If I may this is my friend QingQing her mates Parker, and Curtis and those three are there cubs as well as Red!" We never got your name before? The host asks . " Jessica " How any of these children are yours? " one hundred and eighteen ,I am expecting right now though!" How is that possible a human to birth that many? " I told you all last time Inari is a Diety!" How is that possible? He pressed, I smiled " You were raised in church, the creator is the almighty what makes you think this can't be real?" He nods. The lady host " Can your cubs introduce themselves?" Yes all that are old enough to attend school!" I say with a smile. This is so exciting! The host chirped.