Chapter 99 Love 18+

" Little cub you owe me an apology or you go to my world and I'll have you train there you can learn some skills maybe you can work for us and be friends with our cubs if you learn to think first"

The mother huffed taking the cub, " Well so much for teaching the cub to think first!" I yelled.
Did you mean that? " You mean about training the cub? Yes I meant I would put him through school and have him train as an agent in the future he has hunting skills from here its more of an attitude adjustment, see the cub wants to please his mother that's good but her cubs naive and young believing mother can't be wrong!"  Yes your majesty I did mean it! I smiled.

" Heck I'll teach him some here but I think he needs to learn to see different points of view!" Thank you for believing in Carter!  I nod " It's not the first time I've been accused of taking him away!" I giggled  His Majesty smiled.  " Inari can we go visit back home at the farm I mean?"  He kissed me gently with a smile " Let's go tomorrow!" Alright! I say.  When will you be back ? " In a few days  Your  Majesties! They nod.  Her Majesty pulls me aside " Dear whose cubs did you lose?"  It was a mixed litter "Sesshomarou , Lanze,  Ronan,  and Carter we all lost cubs!" She hugs me " The good news is I'm back! " I hug her " See you later!" I say with a smile.

Carter picked me up as we go to the dining room, we sat together there was a stew  some fruits  and a room full of guards Inuyasha sat next to me as the others did too we ate dinner as I stood to walk out " Hi Petal" she giggles taking my hand she ran as we went down the corridor to a room " What is it ? "Go see !"  She shut the door,  I turned and walked around the breeze blowing the hide curtains I walk on the balcony " Suzaku!" He smiled.

Come out with me please? I go over as he pulled me into a hug " I want to give you something I'll shift you ride! I nod as he took off his clothes he shifts leaning to the side i climb on as he flew to the mountain there was a grove and a big nest we land as he shifts he looks through  his things as I take off my dress while admiring the view ,he turned around" I found it!"  What is it? " It was my mother's bracelet!" Then he looks
at me with a blush " Will you put it on for me?" Yes he sat beside as I look at it " What do these symbols mean?"  Rise from ashes! " Like the Phoenix rose from the grave!"  You know about that mate? " Only stories!"  I smile he captured my lips as his claw teased my flower I moan stroking his member I peppered his neck with  kisses he moans aligning himself he thrusts in slowly we find our rhythm as we moan into our kisses  he licks my nipple slightly nipping as I was a moan he thrusts hard picking up the pace the scent of cinnamon and peppermint fills the air as we pant   lifting my hips hitting that sweet spot " m mate pant I'm close " I am too Suzaku! As we climax he bit as heat fills me I lay with him awhile  " Can we wash up here?" He kissed me " Yes" he coos nuzzling my neck he stood leading me in a cave behind his nest we bathed as I summon shorts and a tank top I dressed as he shifts I enjoy the stars as he flew back we land as he puts on his red and gold robes I kissed him again " I love you!" And Thank you for this bracelet I know it must mean alot to you!" He blushed  taking my hand we went down to the other's he stops before we walk in " Jessica I have grown to love you too thank you for waking up!" I kissed his cheek as we sat back down in the seats Inuyasha kissed my cheek he fed me a sweet fruit " Let's go!" He ran down the corridoras I rode piggyback he jumped through the  window as he ran to the city outskirts " Did you build this?" Yes I need a hut for us here too! We go in " I love it Inuyasha!" Here is our bed " Oh you built it you made the mattress and everything?" He nods.