Chapter 69 My Turn 18+

As I look at the sheep,Horned Owl, Crow, and Alva I smile my mind is drifting to worry about the others battling the spiders I sit next to Harvey rubbing his ears as he licks my hand " I know Alva but what are your names?" I ask with a smile the Crow has dark hair, and golden brown eyes " Korbin",the sheep with beautiful curly white wool on his head " Max, as I look the Horned Owl with reddish brown and orange hair says " Emmett" I nod ,the merman has earrings similar to Lanze but different his hair is silver and  powder blue streaks he has pearls in his silky locks and gold eyes " Ronan" I smiled " It's nice to know your names call me  Jessica!" But we cant!  Alva said. " And why not you are my mates now too and family?"  Make our mate happy and treat her ,as she wishes! Inari says " Only treat me differently if the occasion arises and I'm sure ,we will know if that happens!" I say as I giggled . How many cubs do you  have? Emmett asked.  Many I have four with Ellis but he has the Venom symbiote and we recently had a boy so one is also Venom's,  Inari and I have two, let me think all total I have one hundred and eighteen cubs and I have twenty eggs due to hatch with Red , thirty with Aspen, four longma with  Seth , and three eagle with Muir any day of those. They look amazed at that . " I am expecting cubs with  Bankotsu Ginta, Ryura, Inuyasha,and Nox now but I mostly birth mixed litters !"  Inari kissed my neck teasingly " Let us have another!" Okay but now? I giggled ." Mmm no tonight, but take one of them now!" He whispered in my ear" But the cubs?" I'll take them to your mother! Inari says as I kissed him. I blush as he placed my cubs on his cloud and left the door of the hut closed as I look Emmett and Max go outside " Alva are you okay we can wait if you wanna too?" He captured my lips as I pulled his skirt string it fell he raised my dress slowly caressing my curves as he pulled it off ,my hand roamed his chest as he peppered kisses down my neck we fell onto the bed as he I feel him grind against my wetness I moan I stroke his member as  he moans flipping over I lick his tip and suck as he moans his hands ran through my tresses he flipped us over as he aligns himself thrusting in he holds my hips as he slowly begins thrusting again we moan into our kisses I lick his lip teasingly as he squawks capturing my lips passionately as I tightened around him he thrusts harder and deeper as we moan I panic pant I'm close  Alva said " Me too " we moan as he bit thrusting hard we came in unison.  He continued to thrust slowly as we laid in each other's arms I kissed him , he stood putting on his skirt and washed me then he walked out the door opens Emmett came over I smiled he is tall, muscular, tan ,golden eyes " He is big !" I see as he takes off his skirt as he leans down I captured his lips passionately as he suckled my breast his head teased my entrance I peppered kisses down his neck slightly nipping a he growls out  a moan I licked his nipple as his claws grazed my back he nipped my nipple causing a moan he thrusts in I gasped starting slowly my fingers ran through his tresses as he nibbled my ear I moan bucking my hips he grins as he picks up the pace I wrap my legs around him we flipped as I bounce on him he thrusts up we moan into our kisses as he bit we came. He nuzzled my neck as I kissed his cheek I washed up and heard noise outside ao I dressed and ran out,Inari was landing as the others returned. " What happened earlier?" Naraku asked worried " There was a miasma passing over as we left the beastmen camp " Hakudoshi came to help!" I hug him " How was the battle did any of you get hurt?" Lanze walks over kissing my cheek " They won't be poisoning our food or water, no wounds that won't heal fast!" I hug all of them . Inari filled them in on the new mates and ... " When is my turn?" Hiten asked with a frown." Don't frown Hiten we can have cubs too just wait until after the interview tomorrow!" I say .