Chapter 102 Whoa!

We all got together " Ronan your clansmen did they find mates ?" No love I'll get them! He went off as I see the girls and there mates come up " I caught them in hugs I missed you all!" A bit later Ronan came with his clansmen " We went to the forest " Summon Time Lord's Key " as my hands touched the ground wind swirled, as electric pulses were felt in the air and ground " Let's go!" I say as Toga sat me on Fay I held Jade we walk through.

I look " Is everybody through ?" After nods and inspection. We went through the fields I hear the TV I smell biscuits I swung down holding Jade I knock " Momma it's us!" I waited at the door and started to worry then " Mrs Jessica, Aunt Jess!" I caught them in hugs " Waylon, Jack, Arlo how did you know ?" Mr Walters had surveillance installed so she gets pictures! " Waylon baby I'm so glad ,I guess she sent you three ?" There cooking! " Oh lead the way kiddos!" I say as my mates and cubs follow!

Getting to my brothers house I swing down off Fay looking at several cars and trucks Aspen gets Sybil and Rin down our other cubs are held by their brothers as I walk up on the porch " Aunt Jess " I caught her in a hug ,Montana how have you been? "Good just hanging with friends?" Only friends? " Pretty much and my Waylon!" I brought someone for you to meet, he helped save Jade's life " Lawrence this is my niece, and her boy Waylon!" Nice to meet you ! She said with a blush . " Hey yall have fun!" I grinned as I scoot past her.

I follow the smell of biscuits, meat grilling, and cakes " Momma!" She cried as she hugged me " Thank you for waking up!" Emmett, Alva, Ginta " the cubs?" They come over " Cubs this is grandma !" She knows your siblings but didn't get to see you. She hugged them then all the boys , girls, and mates had their hug cause " It's a Momma thing!" Jeremy and Anna are grilling, they watch my Momma bake in the kitchen " That is curious that machine " Oh it's a stove so yes it's safe mostly!" I say with a giggle. Their friends are here! " Who's friends? " Al then eh, the kids from school not sure of all the names! Jeremy chuckled. We walk out the back door " Ah Un, Fay come here!" I say as they go behind the grill I thought " Better to be safe that have a scared shitless teen! I sat outside as Aspen pulled me onto his coils ,Red sat next to us Jeremy had the radio on as several of my mates look curious " It's music on the radio!"

" Hey Al how have you been?" I got a job teaching science at the school! " That's great Al are the kids from your class?" A few they got the best grades in my class so as a reward I told them they could meet you! He grinned. I giggled " Okay send them around!"

" Wow we didn't really believe teacher Al !" I giggled Yes Al told the truth! " Were you on TV last year?" Yes we were I got hurt and sick but I am back ! I grin. " So there from another world? "  Yes Beastworld, I am originally from this one though so you don't have to be uncomfortable this is Aspen  and Red two of my mates!  " Are you really snakes or Naga?"  We are beastmen but Yes our beast form is snake! Aspen grins . " Would you like to meet the cubs and pup's? I ask  " Toga would you send the cubs and pup's to me these smart girls from  Al's science class?" He chuckled and barked.

" Did he bark?" She said looking at her classmate ,I look as I grin. " Yes you did he is dog demon!" She looks scared " Uh you mean like a demon from hell?" She asked nervously " Yes but he is really nice until he needs not to be! " I say as they nod. " Oh girls you like mythology too right?"  Yes mam  " Oh cubs ,pups these girls are from the local school in Al's class . Girls you all are fascinated  I introduced all our cubs then " Is he a yaujta?"  Yes he is! In our family we have Leopard, wolf, snake,tiger ,dog,hawk, eagle, dragon, peacock,Phoenix, mer clan,crow,sheep, alligator, bear, elemental,owl ,thunder, elven, Ellis has Venom symbiote, Miroku is a monk, and cat demon" Inari and  Suzaku are dieties!" Whoa!