Chapter 93 Hello

"What is the trouble ?" The mer clan wants permission to enter! He said " Ronan would it be yours , Lanze or Wade's?" I am not sure mate! " I'll go with you and Ronan!"  Jessica! Harvey looks sternly " I won't fight my love I will get all of you! I say " Promise?" Korbin looks " Yes I Promise !" I smiled as Alva and Ronan walk ahead . " It's one of the girls from earlier!" I say as Alva looks back briefly "This female  says you bullied her!" Are you talking to me? I say a bit confused " Yes female!" First of all I didn't bully her , I told her not to give my mate a hard time because I just woke up after a year at death's door I came to see  Alva and our cubs!" But his mate is dead! He counters. " You know I am decendant of Beast Diety he woke me up!" I told beasts in Leopard castle a year ago,  I am also mated to Winston,  Shuu, and Carter to name a few from  Beast City! He thinks about my words looking at my mate marks he noticed the mer on there and looked at Ronan" She has a beast?" He asks looking at Ronan " She became a weapon!" He said. Please don't ask me to show you right now! I say looking at him he nods.  " Then show me tomorrow?" I'll think about it come for breakfast! I say, He grins as the girl stomps off mumbling " Good night!" He smiles as his clansmen do. Ronan and Alva take my hands as we go back I strip and lay down covering up they grin " What don't you know your body regulates temperature better in the nude , besides let's sleep!" They took turns snuggling me as we slept.
I awoke the next morning to the smell of cooking and Ronan tracing my face with his claws gently I open my eyes slowly the cubs must be out with  Alva I thought.  I look up " Good morning Ronan!" As we lay there I took a moment to admire the jewels in his hair some small shells and pearls " Do you like them?" Yes they are pretty, but I love you more than ornaments!" He smiles kissing me " They are sign of my status!" And just what is your status? I counter with smile " I am ruler of my territory!" Oh that's great, but I love you even without the status! His eyes get teary as he kissed me. " I am proud of all of you!" I nuzzled my neck and I heard the guard and Alva talking,  so I stood up wrapping in the big blanket I walk out on the stairs, Sesshomarou looks up" Come down!" I walk down as Ronan stays behind me " Good morning!" I say as he grins. " Alva had to go there is a angry female!" Where did he meet her?  " Near" I put on a tank top and shorts " Let's go!" I follow as Ronan comes too .
As we came to a clearing, I see " Cubs!" The turn and came to me, the angry girl tried to kick my cub I quickly  block her " Just what do you think your doing  trying to kick our cub?"  Hmph it's their fault you stole my seat! " Oh is that so?" Tell me how is that possible , I mean I was asleep for a year but I was already mated to him obviously we have cubs ? " Those are useless cubs things like their mother beast!" She growls. "You know , if I didn't care about my mates or our cubs feelings  I'd kick you so  fucking hard you would shit boots! " But lucky for you I promised I wouldn't fight so " Keep my family out of your mouth!"   I observed her crowd as she thinks up a comeback " Are you her mate?"  Yes! He growled . " Cubs cover your ears!" They turn as there wings pull up . " I am glad you are her mate I have  a gift for  you  both  ,here it is this paper bag goes over her head ,after you drink this moonshine you'll get drunk so you don't have to look a spiteful bitch in the face Oh and eh do me a favor fuck her so hard she's bow legged for a long time . He blushed. This argument is over have a good day ! I say taking Alva's hand the others followed " I guess we should go by the beach those mer clansmen were coming!" We continue through the forest " Hello there!"