Chapter 54 Here

On the way out of the station " Make sure you ladies are here on our next interview!" I say winking at the women they giggled. We got into the helicopter and I took my two pills which automatically grew my babies, so Sesshomarou held me in his lap as Ru'ta felt for kicks and punches , Toga rubs my stomach as Yoshi and Aspen take turns holding my hand Harvey checks my pulse as Ellis rubs my feet.  " What the heck was that?" Walters asks " She will have cubs soon!" Inari says grinning.  Without question that helicopter picked up speed. I giggled about thirty minutes later we landed as I got out slowly  I walk in the house  " it went as good as it could I think!" Daddy said while drinking a coke John asks " How did they put you in the box?" Oh baby " They have a video camera that records us and there are satellites in outer space ,and there are satellites on earth the signals bounce back and forth, there is also internet that is alot of fun too!" We sat to eat having  steaks baked potatoes ,and green beans  I walked outside with a glass of sweet tea as I sit in the rocking chair Ah Un walks over " Hey guys!" I say as I scratch him, Fay runs to the porch beside me " Why are you  chasing my Fay?" I ask I ask these teenagers on four wheelers " That horse is yours?" Yes! I say.. Harvey comes out to stand next to me. " What are you doing with that thing it should be in a zoo?" Kid she is not going to a zoo ,she was gifted to me by my mate an elemental! I say Then they notice  Ah Un  " That's a fucking dragon!" The teen blurted out. " Yes he is one of my mates mount!" I tell them . " Sesshomarou " I called as he walks over then they notice Harvey they are talking " That dude has cat ears!" Of course he has cat ears Harvey is a Leopard beastman , this is my mate Lord Sesshomarou  Ah Un is his mount! The teen girl asks " We're you on The Scoop this morning?" I giggled " Yes sweetheart,  would you and  your friends like to meet our cubs and  pups, they will be attending school this semester?" I think we have popsicles and  ice cream ! I say with a smile. " Are you the only human here?" The older teen boy asked . No , I'm not  my Momma and Daddy,  my mates  Miroku is human , Ellis is human but has Venom symbiote, our daughter Rin is human,  I have two older daughters that are human but have mates. I stood up and walk to them " I am Jessica come in you can call your parents on our phone so they know your alright! "I say with a smile .  They walk in with us a bit nervously." Here is my phone! The two boys call first,  then the girl calls as the boys seem to get along good with the cubs so far the girl has tears in her eyes " Would your parents like to speak to me?"  My Momma tried to cheer her up with cookies and milk,  Rin and Jade joined in as Sybil was watching the cubs and boys play game of cards . Answering the phone " Hello!" Yes I am so sorry my daughter is bothering you I'll be right over! The mother said " Wait mam the kids aren't a bother I was just surprised that they chased my horse but it is fine I am glad they came so my cubs can make friends before school starts!" A minute or two of silence  Oh were you on The Scoop? I giggled " Yes mam I'm Jessica and the kids are welcome just come visit when you're ready!" We hung up .Don't cry " What is your name?" Mary  What a pretty name those two are my cousin  Jack and his friend  Arlo ! Well it's very nice to meet you  kids ! Stay and visit the cubs , I step toward the hall my water broke  Harvey came to my side " You kids stay and visit I'm having their siblings!" I say.  Can I help ,my moms a nurse? " That is great, Mary if you're sure! She smiles as she follows my Momma got  towels. Harvey checks me as I'm having sharp pains " Your ready mate!" Harvey smiled pain came as I push a male pup , then a female  I kissed them then Toga held them Aspen came in and held my hand as the next round of pain came I birth thirty eggs three are gold so female like Inari said, He took the basket to our room another bad pain I scream as Momma looks a head I push hard as Ru'ta looks on " It's a boy!" I kiss his cheek Ru'ta held him I took a breath a few minutes later a string of curse words erupted from my mouth  I pushed a girl I kiss her cheek  Yoshi,  taking a breath Miroku comes in as he held my hand  I pushed tears fell " a boy" he kissed me holding him as had another wave of  pains I pushed hard " A boy "  he Venom he smiles as he held him.  Toga put two emeralds in mouth stroking my cheek " Thank you my love!" I say " Mary thank you for helping today ! I say " Your welcome,  Mrs Jessica their so cute!"  And then there was that falling star that landed quiet I see in the window " He is here! " I say .