Chapter 22 Let's go! 18+

As  I stood I turned around and I'm genuinely surprised!  Curtis hugged me " Thank you for  caring!" Your welcome! I smiled you guys have fun! I see Inari,standing at the table laughing with my brothers  " Okay what stories are we telling?" I laughed, Well that's confidential man talk ! Jeremy mused giggling,  " Where is Anna? " I asked " Oh she is at home !" Is she still having trouble with her stomach? I asked" Yes !" Oh we can send a emerald to heal her! " Thanks sister! I took Inari's hand as he pulled me into a hug ,he suddenly flew off on a misty cloud   as two fox fires lit the night sky, I looked at the beauty of the stars but then I kissed his cheek " Look my love!" He said, I turned a hidden garden in the forest with a beautiful pool of clear water ,fruits like from Beastworld  a cave which the fox fire just entered  " It's beautiful here! I say as we stood  " Is this your den? " it is ours when we visit your home! Inari said with a grin, taking my hand he led the way in as there was a long path with little fairy guards shining like light bulbs along the path ,there were flowers in the darkness moving as if talking to one another reaching the end of the path there was a huge den with a opening which sun and Moonlight filters through two pools of water  a huge bed, soft moss grass on the stone floor " Are we alone?" I asked , In here we are! He giggled,  " Good  witchblade retract!" I apologize I left my clothes in the house ! I say mischievously as I grin ,I was captured in a passionate kiss as his hands caressed my curves I pulled his belt and his kimono fell he peppered kisses down my neck  as I trace his glowing markings teasingly I moan I licked his lip  slightly nipping  as he growls low pulling me to his chest I stroke his member gently he whines I feel his huge length I lick the tip and suck as his hands run through my tresses he growls, coming up for air he carries me to his bed I kiss him as our tounges explored, my hands roamed his chest as I rolled his nipple slightly pinching  he cupped my breast and suckles then gently peppered kisses down my torso, nipping  as I whimpered moans  he licks my flower in a circular motion I moan  as he spreads my legs even further " please Inari " He shook his head no, as he continues as his fingers thrust I moan as he smirks and giggles, as he aligns himself and thrust in I gasped, as he moaned slowly thrusting I kissed him as the smell of wine ,roses and spices wafted he began slowly as I buck my hips he smiles I kissed him as he pulled back teasing with the tip I stroke his tail, he shivers as we moan into a kiss feeling the precum on his tip I lick it off my finger he thrusts in harder as we both moan I ran my fingers through his hair as I lick his ears ,picking up the pace as I tightened around him he lifts my hips hitting that sweet spot, golden light swirled around us it tingled as was sweet smelling I cried out his name as he bit me we came together as I layed on his chest we went to sleep. I feel a soft kiss on my neck, I open my eyes slowly to see Inari is sleeping in his fox form, I admire his enormous fox and turn over capturing his lips ,braking for air " Seth " he looked enamored with me I smiled  " You know it isn't fair when you aren't naked to!" He  chuckled, as I pulled his belt kissing his lips I was pulled to his chest ,I peppered kisses nipple slightly as he growls, sitting up as I strattle his lap I grind on his member as he rolls my nipple with his claws as I whimpered a moan I feel his member rise as he lowered me onto him as he moans out growl I rock on his length, I lick the shell of his ear running my fingers through his hair as he flipped us over picking up the pace, thrusting deeper and faster I smell the scent of chocolate mint as a black a red mist swirled around us I tightened around him , he pulled back teasingly " Do you love me mate?" He asked with a grin  " Yes Seth I love you!" He thrust in hard as he bit we came in ecstacy as I fell asleep again as he held me. Later my back was turned in Seth's arms as I am kissed gently my eyes opened to Dylan already naked he grinned,  I returned the kiss as he pulled me to his chest I nibbled his ear ,as he placed my hand on his member I stroke as he teases my flower I moan as he growls out my name  I moan as I knew he was already in need we flipped over as I lowered  myself on him he growls  I bounce up and down slowly as he growls our bodies vibrate in pleasure ,he flips us over holding my hands above my head as he groans pulling out as he licks my nipples he kisses down my torso  licking my flower as he slightly nips and sucks I whimpered a moan he suddenly thrust in as I smell the scent of sweet musk and  fresh rain in a sparkling  breeze as I tightened around him we both pant as he held  my thighs in place thrusting harder, faster and deeper as he swelled and throbbed he bit as we moan our names into kisses  we stayed connected as I slept the rest of the night in his arms! They next morning I heard birds chirping ,as my cheek was kissed I opened my eyes  Dylan smiled, Inari licked my neck in is fox form, Seth was in the form of a dragon horse he walked over and his forked tounge licked my lips " Good morning my loves!" I say as Seth and Inari shift! Dylan pulled out smiling as we all walked to the pool of water stepping in I was surprised it's hot like a hot spring as Inari  massaged my head with herbal shampoo I washed Seth's back and then  Dylan,  as I turned I kissed Inari gently and washed him as he relaxed, after we all rinsed off I got out sitting on a rock, noticing a mirror I looked into it to see our marks all glowing  " We have gifts for you !" Seth said, You do? I asked  " Yes but for now wear this dress and let's go!" As I slip it on it is a almost sheer material fitting my curves but breathable and  flexible it is black " Seth did you make this?" I asked ,Yes my love!