Chapter 73 You did!

Loki ,John, and Remus introduced themselves as Harvey's cubs , Vice, Raj, and Ade introduced themselves as Winston's cubs , then we introduced  and Rin  as Sesshomarou's  adopted daughter then Harou, Bow, Mitsuo, and Sam introduced themselves as Shuu's cubs then Aspen and I introduced Sybil.  "Wow thirteen of them will attend public school , so can you all read?" Loki says " Yes mam we read English and some Japanese sutras !" Oh sutra's?  " Miroku is a monk!" I answered the lady.  So you mean like shaolin? " I have martial arts skills but I banished demons as a traveling monk!" Miroku answered " But aren't some of you men demons? " Yes ,but we set our differences aside and became friends with a mutual goal at first,  but eventually we met Jessica and have children! Inuyasha with a smile . " So what are your strengths?" The man asked.  " Sir my beastmen mates and cubs have animal or beast form as well, but my demon mates have different abilities!" So can we see? " You want to see them shift or duel?" I ask as I swallow a lump in my throat " Both!" Uhmm there is no way Sesshomarou or Toga can shift in here and if they duel for real there won't be a TV station I grin so can we take it to the roof " Don't use your full power!" I say to them " Also my beastmen mates will be naked if you have children cover their eyes ! I say as the crew paused and set up the camera next to the door as I stood with my mates and  cubs they shift into beast form " This is amazing!" The crew members said they shift back putting on their hide skirts! " Okay stay back !" I say Toga shifts as I notice some people shaking, then Sesshomarou I walk over as they hold down their heads as I pet there fur then shift back , Inuyasha fired his tetsaiga as the clouds parted for miles,Koga ran pushed and kicked creating a tornado wind, Ryura swung his swords creating wind and thunder ,Jura demonstrated his speed and thunder cannon shooting in the clouds, Kyura released his birds of fire and then clls them back to his fan the demonstration went on for  a couple hours as people paid extra for the episode of The Scoop.  As it ended we were walking out I stopped smiling " Are you all good? " I ask . Can we get your number? "Sure I say handing  them my phone !" My thoughts at the moment " I probably shouldn't trust the women, but for the beastmen I brought I want to be a true friend to all of them!"  We left getting into the helicopter's as I sat I took my pills as my cubs grew fast, Bankotsu held me in his lap as Harvey sniffs checking my pulse Nox rubs my stomach with a grin as we arrived at home,  I get out as I walk in I stop " My water broke!"  They all scrambled getting towels and a pan of water Ryura laid me on the bed as I was having pains , it had been a bit then I scream Harvey and Momma look "It's a head push" I took a deep  breath " It's a boy " I kiss him  " Bankotsu " I say as he held him proudly another wave of pains came as I pushed " A boy" I held him I kissed his cheek " Nox" He held him smiling a stressful of words left my mouth as I push again this time " A girl with Inari's  birth mark she has fox ears and a tail I kissed her cheek,  then I push hard again I have a boy " Inuyasha " He smiled" I felt another wave of pain I push two wolf cubs a boy and a girl one silver the other black " Ginta came with  a smile. "Momma baskets?" I say as I push I have eight eggs then the afterbirth came Alva an Emmett sniff them as they both have four eggs they smiled as Inari showed them to the cave . " I'm hungry, let's eat!" I said As Kagome and QingQing come in with a tray of food Bankotsu props the pillows behind me as Toga passed each of the cubs to nurse he smiles I thought " I can read minds just about!" As I mentally giggle.  He leans in kissing my lips. " You did!" Toga said with a grin putting an emerald in my mouth.