Chapter 101 Promise

Winston carries me down the hall , " Wife it is not what it seems! "What happened Miroku?" I thought she was you she crawled in the bed " You mated her we have a son!" Winston what room was she taken too? " No I didn't go that far I felt the hair is shorter than yours, but she is saying we did! " Winston smell her see if he is being truthful!" Jessica I promise! "We have to prove it!" I stood there as he sniffs he turns as he shook his head " Rosa why are you in my mates room?" I went to the sandbox and went in the wrong room ! " Rosa you know there wasn't a beast with you in your room so why didn't you excuse yourself?

" I'm lonely I didn't think!" Rosa I'll excuse it this once but tomorrow before we leave Winston and I will find you a good single mate so don't do this again! Do you understand me Rosa? " Yes! Winston let's take her to her room I took Miroku's hand as we left her in the room "Winston assign two guards to watch her room and report in case she's up to something please?" He nods , I agree mate! He did " Let's all share a room tonight!"

We all gathered to sleeping well as they all shifted except Miroku who cuddled me " Knock, Knock, Knock " King Winston! " I got up to the door before he could " What happened?" As the guard looks surprised, " What did Rosa do? " Answer your queen! Winston said. She left her room going into the cubs room " What?" Winston growls " I'm going too!" Toga said as we went there my thoughts "I hope she's not hurting my cubs!"

I open the door " Rosa stop!" Winston threw her off our Jade as I gave her a emerald " Harvey" I yelled as Toga checks on our other cubs and pups " They are well !"  Guard,thank you so much for telling us! He blushed  " Jade my baby can you breath? Does it hurt?"  Hurts Momma she coughs out!  Harvey ran in " Rosa hurt Jade ,her throat hurts!"  Lock her up! Winston roared.  Harvey ran with Jade in his arms as we followed he gathered herbs brewing a tea she sipped it. Winston had a guard outside the cubs room for tonight as we had Jade stay in the room with us!

The next morning I awoke to Jade asleep next to me Red strokes her head with his cool fingers I kiss him " This you your cool touch probably helped her sleep. He smiled " Our cubs ?" I had to set them free he looked down " Red please get them I will leave them with  my Momma and send them to school they can hunt for her and maybe find a mate or friend in that world then we can see our cubs?"   I will find them after we come back from the visit! He wiped my tears.  " Aspen you too bring our cubs and we will leave them there please?" He pulled me into his chest as he kissed my cheek.  He nods .

We all got to the dining room and ate breakfast, I wave at the guard " Hey come over!"  Thank you again for last night! He blushed.  " Do you have a mate?" No ! He said nervously " Hmm well I have a niece from my world, would you like to go with us and meet her?" I would be honored. " She has a son uh cub and as far as I know she's still with  goth boy but if she accepts you, you'll get along fine he still wants to believe we are cosplayers but alot of fun !" I giggled.

Get anything you want to take together we will leave together  after while! I say with a smile. " Do you think she would be interested in a beast like me?" Really? Who wouldn't want a handsome tiger with cute ears and a tail?  I say as he blushed he ran off.

Then I see " Fox cub come here!" He came over " How have you been this year?" I have been well! " I am sorry that I didn't speak to your father beast that day about betrothal!" He looks at me. You didn't forget or change your mind? " No I was poisoned but I never forgot my promise!" I hug him he blushed.  What is betrothal? " Are you his father beast?" He nods. It is a promise that when the cubs are mature they one of our female cubs can take him as mate if they love each other if they don't share feelings I won't be angry! He looks stunned. " Thank you!"