Chapter 63 Hello Friend 18+

I nurse our girl as her brothers sleep, I summoned some fish and lemon pepper seasoning we each skewered the fish as I seasoning it as my girl fell asleep I burp her as I fix my bra as I stroke her little head and hum lullabies I pat my boys backs " Are you and the cubs going to be alright tonight? " Yes mate I will bring them to the village in the morning!" He says as I nod .We all got a skewer of fish " This is good!" Inuyasha says as I see them both nod " It's called lemon pepper it's good on chicken meat too!" I smile as he says .I will remember that! As we finished eating we wait until Lanze has the cubs in the nest as we stood to leave " Get on!" I smiled as I did he ran to a small hut in the forest " I started this before and wanted to show you !" Inuyasha says with a smile we go in the door , " I like it there a window so I can look out and see you, a porch I can sit on with you !" But the best thing is I have you ! My lips were captured as our clothes fell he laid me on his robe as he licks my flower I moaned as my fingers ran through his hair he slightly nipped as I whimpered he slowly kissed his way up my torso he sucks my breast licking my nipple as I moan licking the shell of his ear I nibble as he growls my hands roam his body as he growls as he thrusts in we moan slowly we moan into our kisses as he thrusts faster and harder I tightened around him he moans as he growls " You feel so good!" I feel a knot swell as he throbs he thrusts deeper as we came in unison! I lay in his arms with my leg draped over him I snuggle into his chest as we slept awhile. " Jessica wake up!" He sniffs the air I dressed as he stares out the window " We should go back!" I'm ready my love! As we step outside " I smell rain , and smoke!" I said as a lighting bolt struck in front of us. There she is the woman with that half breed! I look up a guy flying with wheels and a weapon a pike he looks familiar from the anime " Are you Hiten?" Hmph don't think knowing my name will help you! Hiten said . I look at him in thought " We don't know each other only of each other, what do you have against me?" I ask as Hiten grits his teeth growling. " That council ordered me to mate you !" He said angrily. And you don't want me because I am human, you think that I would mated to a Diety if that's all there is to me? He looks down with eyes closed growling " I will tell you the same I told all my mates ,I only want you if you're happy, I'm not forcing anyone but the council may get angry with you since they picked you!" I turned Inuyasha let's go back! I walk with him as we come to the creek I wash since we didn't get the chance earlier I got out to dress as a thunder bolt struck suddenly " Summon Witchblade!" Another struck as Inuyasha ran to me he is pissed , I stood up " Hey asshole, if you are unhappy that's fine leave me alone I have cubs, and pups this is crazy!" I just had to see if it was true! Hiten laughed. " What the hell you bastard! Inuyasha yelled " See if what is real?" You know the beautiful weapon that kills monsters that aren't demon in nature! "Well if you want to know me come but I know you have a cannibalistic nature I won't tolerate senseless killing! As he looks at me " You might be interesting!" As we enter the village Nox comes to my side " The council sent Hiten tell Inari!" Nox hugged me before he walks in. Who is he? " Hiten he is one of my mates, as I see him " This is Inari Diety of rice , wine and fertility also his predecessor is Beast Diety and my ancestor is Beast Diety!" He looks at me a bit softer as I walk into the hut " Oh Kagome good to see you!" I hugged her " Hello friend!"