Chapter 23 Take it easy!

The three of them dressed and with a wave of his hand a nice breakfast was on the stone table I sat on the fur not sure where they like to sit as Seth and Dylan sat on either side of me and Inari across we all ate quietly Dylan stands and brings a wooden box as gives it to me ,I open it " A egg,what will hatch?" I asked curiously,Your spirit beast! Dylan said, I kissed his cheek "thank you !"  How do I hatch it? Do I just keep it warm? I asked " Just keep it close with you,it will bond and then hatch!" Dylan said , Well I guess I could carry it around in a big purse or book bag ! I say with a giggle " Come !" Inari held his hand and led me to a room in the den " Wow this is packed to the brim with emeralds and energy crystals !" I smiled " We can come back anytime right? I asked " Yes my love, but that's not all he handed me a box I opened it and stacks of cash appeared! "Thank you Inari!" , So " Where exactly are we ?" I asked , In your world just behind a barrier! Seth grinned I gave them each a kiss , "You have one more gift!" Dylan said as he smiled we followed him outside " What a beautiful horse !" She is yours !Dylan smiles I looked her coat changed colors in the sunlight I noticed red flames on one hoof ,while water sprung from beneath another, another hoof stomped the ground growing flowers beneath and the fourth created wind , as I pet her " Do you have a name?" She shook her head Hmm " Do you like Fay?" " That is very fitting as a elemental beast ! Dylan grinned, I turned as she rubs her head into my hand for scratches I laugh " Fay it is then! Dylan sat me on her he sat behind as Fay is a big girl, Inari flew on his cloud as Seth shifted into his dragon horse form as we passed over country roads pastures and school busses in the early morning we landed " Momma !" All my cubs came as my pups were brought to me and ready to nurse ,I introduced everyone to Fay and told the cubs NOT to touch my spirit beast egg in the book bag I summoned we all walk in I see breakfast is made I give my Momma a hug covering with a blanket I nurse all the pups and look around I see my mates I smiled Winston is outside talking with Koga, Harvey is talking with my Momma, Carter, and Aspen are chatting with Curtis and Parker Inuyasha and Sesshomarou are fight training and their audience are the majesties, while Ellis AKA Venom cheers them on" I am mentally giggling!" Jade, Rin,Sybil, John,Loki ,Ace and my boys they all don't have names as beastmen choose their names and they haven't matured yet but my pups I think Sesshomarou, Inuyasha, Koga and I need to think about all our pups! " Eat!" Harvey sat a plate down as I pulled him into a kiss ,he sat next to me at the table, I ate my food as hear giggling as I see my girls come in blushing with there new mates " Now this is something!"I say  I stood holding my pups and hugging them all " Be good to each other!" I tell them with a Momma bear stare " Have you both written your resignation letters?" Good ! " Eat and we will get ready to go! They nod " Harvey come with us today? I give my best puppy dog eyes " He laughs " Yes my mate!" As he strokes my thigh with his tail. I have a question! They look very interested and I'm the center of attention kudos Mrs teacher I pat myself on the back with a mental giggle " Since war is coming should we find allies in each realm who share the same desire?" I looked around the table " If we draw attention to ourselves by saving people openly, they may be more receptive!" I suggest " So I suppose I am asking should you disguise your appearance to avoid trouble or not? Inuyasha and Ellis walked in hearing me , Let's be open but ease into it! Ellis said " Take it easy it is!"