Chapter 39 Let's go again!

I was lifted quickly before I could react  Ginta  " Maybe he just wants to be nice!" I thought, Shuu called my Momma over Inari, Dylan  Naraku, Carter, Harvey,and  Lanze as the pains began I was laid on the bed as they took turns holding my hands Harvey  in Dr mode gets seven baskets Harvey puts an emerald in my mouth Your ready as I began to push three large eggs  came out they were pearlescent Lanze kissed me and  hurriedly took them to the  river,  another wave of pains hit three Leopard cubs they sniff Carter kissed me cleaning and putting them in the  basket Naraku wiped my forehead as a intense pain and curse words erupted it's a head I pushed hard as tears fell " aww its a baby girl I look " We have a female cub!" Harvey kissed me taking her , I took a breath Inari took my hand I pushed ,a boy, a girl,  they were both large I kiss there fox form as Inari kissed me you did well! I had another wave of intense pain as I grit my teeth I push out two boys I kiss them both Dylan cooed "Thank you!",Naraku held my hand rubbing my stomach he smiles ,I got another sharp pain pushing through the tears  a gush of fluid came out and a baby boy the got him out of the sack and wiped him down, " my boy!" Naraku has tears stroking his little head I see Inuyasha step in to look he has white hair with black and purple streaks  his little fingers are clawed and he has a tail , Inuyasha gave me another emerald I pulled him into a kiss  mmm " I could get used to that!" He mused with a grin " Thank you!" I said. Kagome walked in with some stew and a cup of water I was propped up as Winston came snuggling behind I ate and nursed all my cubs " Thank you  Kagome!" She smiles Sango and Miroku walk in with Ellis " I hear oohs and ahs! " " there so cute !" I smile as each of my babies are held , Miroku sits down next to me  ,Shippo surprised me as he sat on Inari's shoulder I mentally giggle and then thought " Maybe he wants to be a role model!" I felt a hand grab mine  and I pretend not to notice  , trying to " break the ice!" How are you doing today Miroku? I am well but , " My bride is healing again, so I am happy!"  Are you sure that will make you happy? I say as ,he nods. Sango is seeing someone! I look as I notice her blush. I pulled him into a kiss ,he blushed  Winston nuzzled my neck as Miroku and,  Naraku rub my stomach  I fell asleep. I woke later that evening, I changed myself as I was alone seeing I am padded at the moment I stood up slowly and walk outside I see Koga and our pup's so I walk over he hugs me as Ginta did too, I look at him not mad but surprised " Can we eat again,  I'm hungry? I giggled.  Koga sits as I sit next to him on a hide I hold our boy as he coos I tickle his toes he kicks his legs with a chuckle I thought I heard a bark I lay him on my shoulder and pat his back I sing " Hush little baby don't say a word  Mommas gonna buy you  a mockingbird, and if that mockingbird don't sing Papas gonna buy you  a diamond ring "  I look up to see Ginta smile, handing me a piece of meat " Thank you!" As I sat eating with them  I reach in my bag and summon a cold Gatorade " Would you like to try one?" They shook there heads with smiles as I enjoyed my meat.  I see Toga and  Sesshomarou land with a beaten man , " He must be the villagers husband I pull a emerald from my bag Ginta held the pup as Koga helped me up , Miroku went along " Are you both alright?" He is beat up bad ,I'll give him a emerald ! The cat demon tribe captured him, they are afraid of the changes !" Sesshomarou said " And they want information!" I say ,as Toga nods I put the emerald in the villagers mouth and hug them both. " It's time we take Inari and go visit together!" Toga kissed  my neck as  Sesshomarou kissed my lips " Let's go!" I heard as Inari grins.