Chapter 55 Nurses

" Eat first mate!" Harvey puts pillows behind my back . " Mary you three stay inside my mates have to talk with someone okay! She nods Winston came in with a big bowl of chicken noodle soup and crackers I kissed his cheek he sat rubbing my stomach I ate and held Winston's hand as I fell asleep as he held me.  I woke up a couple hours later " Help me get cleaned up please?" Of course my mate ! Winston nuzzled my neck  I stood slowly he washed me with a cloth as I padded and changed taking my sheets to the washer. I go out as I see the kids and cubs talking " We have to go for a few days but will be back!" I see Mary, Jack and Arlo sigh " You guys can visit again in a couple days we will come back  " The kids can stay!" Momma said . Are you sure? The older ones " We'll hang out, do chores  grill,and hunt ! Daddy grins. "That's a good idea!" Harvey said as he smiled,  as I take his hand I walked outside " Toga, Inari, and Dylan are having a talk with the guy from  the brothers of my stabber.I'm caught in a hug " Sesshomarou " I say I snuggle into his chest I look at this guy's brother " I just gave birth do you mind, staying here we will leave in the morning?" He looks at me and nods.  I summon a tent and blanket for him " I apologize I am sorry for what happened to you!" I look at him. You don't have anything to  apologize for,  your brother stabbed me, I simply want to know why so we can  resolve  any grudges or misunderstandings! I say to him .I bear no I'll will against you, in fact my brother was selected to mate you by the council! He said as I look to him " He must not have wanted to mate me then!" I say to him, we will go tomorrow as Sesshomarou carries me inside,  he sat at the table holding me I kissed him as I fell asleep in his arms the next morning I awoke laying in his arms on the bed, Inuyasha to my other side they look so peaceful I get up quietly going to the bathroom then I check on all the cubs and  pups " sleeping beauties!" I say with a smile I brew a pot of coffee  Dylan hugged me from behind I turned and kissed him ," Good morning my love " he said nuzzling my neck "Is there anyone who would help watch over our younger cubs and pups this trip? I ask him , he thought carefully " Our army nurses!" Ours? I look " Yes love they just stay at our camp here !" I look at him " They must be behind a barrier? I say .He nods would a couple of them be willing to help us with them here though ?  He captured my lips and I returned it passionately breaking for air " Let us go for a bit!" Dylan hugged me as light surrounded us as the light faded we were in a army camp with tents the soldiers stopped to look as we walk to the healers tents a dozen or more nurses carried there herbs sitting them down " Commander who is this woman?" A nurse with a nonplussed attitude spat " I am his mate and mother to his cubs!" She angrily leapt at me " Summon Witchblade "  before she could get her claws to my face  I transformed and Dylan had her pinned to the wall " You have no idea what you are doing!" He told this nurse " I am Inari ,and Seth's mate as well also, I am descendant of Beast Diety!" I say as her face drained, " I need two of you nurses to come stay and babysit our cubs and pups a few days,  then you come back to camp when we return no funny business!" Dylan put his arm around my shoulder " Three nurses!"  One stepped forward as he picked two more.  " We will be back!" He looks angrily back .Leading me into his tent the curtain closed as he pulled out a dress  " It's pretty where did you get it?" As he smiles, I had it made for you!"  I kissed him " Witchblade retract ."