Chapter 71 The Moon 18+

Everyone had a turn with the snakelings Momma looked like a deer in the headlights nervous but she loves them. I got my phone and called " ring ring ring Agent Viper  glad you're back , me too when is the interview?" We leave tomorrow at ten a.m ! Walters chirped "We need to talk alone no .... I understand we will talk at 9:30 I'll come early ! I'll be up! I say as he chirped we hung up the phone. Carter hugged me " I'll be up with you mate!" Thank you I say nuzzling his chest. I put on a smile as I got a bowl of gumbo Jeremy started " Jambalaya crawfish pie file gumbo son of a gun gonna have big fun on the bayou" We sang and laughed as we ate, I sat in the room nursing all the cubs I burped them as they went to sleep I sang them lullabies,  I walk outside  Inari hugs me " Let's go for  awhile!" I nod as my brother watched me sit on a cloud that had two lanterns glowing as he held me in his lap it flew " the moon and stars are beautiful tonight!" I say as he kissed my cheek I turned facing him as he kissed me me landed at the cave  I hear an eagle he landed "Muir " he kissed me " Did they hatch?" He nods flying me up " My babies!" They lick my palms as I cuddle them they coo.I smile " The others hatched too! Inari says .Take me down! I say with a smile . Muir put them safely in the nest as he went me and  Inari  " Red!" I called out "Mate!" I hear hisses as he comes to me with a kiss I returned the kiss, a ball of light illuminated the cave as my snakelings slithered over flicking there tounges tasting my skin " I'm Momma they curl up on by lap as Red snuggled pulling me onto his coils I kiss him  " In the morning there is somewhere we have to go and take the cubs will our snakelings be okay and stay in a basket and not bite anyone? " I'll make sure of it he kissed my cheek  " Seth!" I see him come out with our cubs he hands them each up to me they nuzzled and cuddle with me. Muir bring our cubs ? He grins  a few few minutes later I have all my babies " They need to get used to each other!" I say as I kiss my eagles, my snakelings,  and my longma cubs " Our girl I golden scaled?" Seth coos " All our cubs are strong !"I kissed him " Alot has happened since the cubs have incubated!" We know ! " You do so come with  Inari in the morning so I can show everyone how proud I am of my mates and cubs!" I'll get my nephew over to visit after the interview tomorrow! They chuckled with me . " I'm happy he wants to know all of you!" The cubs made a few friends last week,  Fay ran to me from the woods some teenagers chased her but the cubs made friends the will be in the same school! I kissed all by babies again and my mates I sat on the cloud with Inari as we flew up high he pulled off my dress I blushed " Inari?" Make love to me!" But on the cloud?" We won't fall his robe fell on the cloud he shifts into his fox form as he raise my hips as he thrusts in I gasped as his fox is much larger he licks my neck as he slowly thrusting I moan as he yowls and yips he picks up the pace as I tightened around him I moan as he howls in the moonlight he nips as we came together he shifts pulling me on top I rock on him as he captures my lips we  moan his claws trace my body gently I nibble his ear as he growls he flipped me over thrusting hard " I love you!" He says as he picks up the pace " I love you  too  Inari!" He thrust harder as we came again I lay in his arms I kiss him " I have never made love on a cloud before!" I say with a giggle Inari chuckled " We can slip away any time and he thrusts we both moan " We could sleep here!" I suggested Inari covered us in his robe as we slept under the moon!