Chapter 57 Work to do!

As I look up at this guy he look kind of familiar " What is your name?" I ask as He decends from the sky " Ryura!"  Are you a war God? I asked He laughed " It amazes me that s human mated to a demon would know of me!" He said  I look at him carefully " Did the Diety council  send you?" What is the council you speak of? He asked. I took a deep breath " Are you aware that the world's are converging?" No ,I am not sure why you are able to speak to me! " See I am really a human from the future,  but also a decendant of Beast Diety so I have many mates!" I think you don't understand because you are not dead now! He looks at me  he smells the air around me  " How many mates do you have?" He asks sniffing all the smells .I giggled while Lanze growls " Are you curious?" Yes! he said.  " Do you want a world where everyone live long lives and are fertile?" That sounds beautiful! Then ally with me and my mates! I said ,as I hold my cub "You may know a few of my mates!" He looks curiously " Inu no Taisho Toga, Sesshomarou, and Inuyasha! I say . He laughs  Sesshomarou detests human women! Ryura said " That is true but I am different!" He stood , How many mates do you have? Ryura asked again. " Eighteen not counting the asshole that stabbed me in the back during a battle ,unless that changes!" I  say . " When did that happen?" Lanze asked angrily. While you were with the nestlings before we left the artificial blades and  I weapons were close to the bone eaters well so Koga and I drew them away from the village we fought the others showed up Bankotsu was about to be attacked from behind as I started to go help I was hit and stabbed Winston mauled my attacker! He growled.  " Then while we were back home his brother came and found me tracing his brothers scent in the wounds,  a couple days later I had birthed cubs he told me the council selected his brother to mate me !" I sat as the other two chat about man stuff while my cubs play with my fingers I the tree limbs and leaves crunch I stood  " Harvey,  Toga come see!" I say  " They hatched Harvey smiled checking over each of them,  Toga hugged me! " This is Ryura!" I say as he looks "We know each other!" Toga says. I asked him to  ally with us, but you discuss it with him ! He kissed me.   As I sat down with the cubs Harvey pulled me into his lap,  Lanze  was talking with the other two. I held each of the cubs awhile as I fell asleep as Harvey purred kissing my cheek I woke up the next morning in Lady Kaede hut , in Inari's arms I kissed him as he opened his eyes smiling, he growls  returning the kiss passionately breaking for air " Wake me up this way more often!" He smirks and smiles ,we walk outside as I light a fire to cook when we all ate I brought some to Lanze and nurse the cubs on shore " I need to go see Zoe and Shania and their mates!I say as the cubs fall asleep Inuyasha walks back with me " What else did you find out from our guarded man? " I ask Hmph " He said he has a lover! Inuyasha growls, "Then what should we do?" He stops " Let him go and keep the alliance!  As I look to him "I agree, but the council wants it maybe his brother would be interested?"  He looks at me he captures my lips gently breaking for air, " Get on!" He says as he knelt down I climbed on his back " Just who I need to see!" I look  "Ryura!" I would like to take our beautiful mate somewhere! He said I kissed Inuyasha's cheek and got down " So when did you decide you wanted to be my mate?" I asked  Ryura. A few minutes passed as he thought " I was interested when I saw you by the river but after talking with everyone I am certain!" You know that I want everyone happy and  accepting of one another! I say .  He gentle strokes my cheek  " Your fighting for a world humans ,and demons live happily together !" And beastmen, yaujta, and the other realms ! I add. " Then we have alot  of work to do!" Ryura stated.