Chapter 30 Hello

We all went ahead slowly as a hunting party on horses with bows galloped our way. " Who goes there?" The leader demanded. " We are friends of Lady Kaede we are on the way to the village!" I say " What happened here?" As I wait for a answer his comrad " Don't trust her she is with demons? Priestess Kaede knows me ,my mates and children! I state matter of factly and if you have been attacked my mates and I will help you! The soldier growls " There have been strange manner of demons our arrows can not pirece them! He groans " Go to the village with us, we need to see our friends!" Winston takes my hand I lean over and kiss him gently he has me Jade " Did you want Momma little love?" I kiss her cheek. As we all set out toward the village I see Koga passed our pup to Ginta he is pulling his ears I am as I turned looking ahead , as we get into to village I swung down holding three of my babies as Harvey I go in Kaede hut " Child how are ye?" I am doing alright Lady Kaede ,when were you attacked?" I have sent men to investigate there have been many villages and even demons attacked at random!" Kaede were there demons attacking here or the things I spoke of? I ask , I am not sure what it was! Okay! I say worried as " Kagome, Sango, Shippo, and Miroku come in. I went outside summon tents and we all slept together in them that in I woke the next morning on my tiger man I kissed his nose as he shifted I turn as I'm caught in a kiss ,I smiled Good morning Ellis I sat up walking outside I see a fire going so I cooked breakfast " Hey there!" I look, Morning Daddy! I hear a whimper I took the pups and nursed them in the tent Aspen, was holding Sybil as Arthur Black and his secretary Desiree looked at them as if they were alien I walk over " Good morning love! " I say as I kiss Aspen's cheek he nuzzled my neck " Momma can I play with Rin and Ah Un ?" Yes baby I took a moment to look at her pretty green hair with brown streaks her pretty blue snake eyes and her sweet cheeks I couldn't resist hugging her she ran off to Rin Jade came over she pulled on Desiree skirt " You can hold her if you want too !" I say as she picks her up " She is pretty! " Thank you Desiree!" I am caught in a hug ,I nuzzled his neck "Aspen I love you!" I look at Desiree she is fascinated with Sybil I see Inari ,Dylan, and Seth land as I catch them in hugs " Where did you all go ? I pout with puppy eyes, Seth giggles ," Don't worry my love, we have something for you!" Inari said with a smirk, " Oh !" I look to Dylan and back I look ,a leather purse I opened it and there were gold colored pills " They will keep our cubs healthy so they birth and another pouch had purple pills "These give you the divine powers of a Diety!" Seth said , my thoughts I don't know what to say tears came unvoluntarily " Thank you !" I said We should all travel together and check the territories while we see who is attacking! I say as I'm met with a nod, Dylan pops two pills in my mouth, my body began to glow " So with this will I be a bit safer when you all aren't around?" I ask " Yes but don't do anything rash!" Inari said I smile  Then can I go for a little walk that way? I grin " Just don't go too far! Seth said I kissed there cheeks in the direction of the woods ,as I took a deep breath enjoying the peace and  quiet and " me time " the hair on my arms began to stand I realized I was being  watched I turn and look " Hello!" I said  calmly  as they jumped down off of the cliff that is covered in dense forest!