Chapter 70 Many Do!

He hugs me " Do you mean that?" I look at him " Yes Hiten just don't pull anymore asshole moves!" I say with a giggle. I have mixed litters but we need to go to where I come from, I need to ask Walters what day it is for sure but it is supposed to be tomorrow or the next day! I say with a smile.  " I will take my pills after the interview !" What pills? Nox looks at me " Calm down they increase my power and help the cubs grow fast so I'll birth them there my Momma can help!" I say as he hugs me. " I also miss my cubs and I need to see if they others hatched yet !" Winston hugs my back ! "Let's eat and get ready to go!" I say as I lit the fire I stew veggies and chicken meat and season with lemon pepper!  " You cook?, why not your males?" Emmett asks with a growl.   Wait they do all the time but I enjoy doing for my mates too !"  Shhh calm down! I hand him his bowl " It's good mate!" Sesshomarou pulls me into his lap and feeds me , when I try to take the spoon he moves his arm back, so I grin taking a piece of chicken I feed it to him at first he looks annoyed until he chews and the juice drips down his lip as I lick it he kissed me " Now let me feed you!" I nod with a smile. We all ate then gathered our things Kagome , Sango and Shippo go this time too I smile as Sesshomarou sat me on Fay as we go into the forest by the cave I " Summon Time Lord's Key!" The ground rumbles,as electric pulses are felt through the air wind swirls " Let's all go through!" I say with a smile,  as we all get through I take a deep breath  " I smell gumbo!" I laugh . Fay and I walk on ahead I see Jeremy and Anna " Hey brother, Hey Anna!"  I swing down and hug her neck "Did you take the  emerald?" Yeah sister I haven't felt this good in I can't remember when!" Sybil ran out " Momma" I hugged her all my babies came except the newest editions " I missed all of you!" Two of the nurses came out, and bowed " Did you have any trouble with the cubs " No!"  Where is the other nurse ? I asked " She was excused from duty for  disrespecting your mother!"  I nod thank you both for everything! As Dylan comes over she shivers " What was that?" The other disrespected the Ladies mother!" He growls  Dylan they excused her from duty here! " I will handle all disrespecting of my mate is that clear? " Yes Commander " Now you two will stay and help tonight and  tomorrow!" They nod and go inside.  " You keep treating  my sis in law good I'll have to borrow y'all to help Jeremy with a few things!" Anna said with a laugh , I giggled  " They probably wouldn't mind helping anyway! I say. Oh who is this ? Dylan smiles " Jeremy's wife Anna! " Oh a pleasure to finally meet you! " Well thank you all for bringing her back after so many years!" I hear footsteps as I look " Daddy " I hug his neck, He's in there! I wonder who so I walk to the kitchen" Garrett " hugging my youngest brother " Hey sis" Momma swats my butt with a fly flap " That's for not seeing me first!" I hug her as she laughs " Come see!" She follows me out " Lanze this is my Momma , and these are more grand babies!" She took them all in and fed them pudding! I giggled " What is it?" Lanze asked . She is spoiling them with pudding just a little bit! I say I walk to my room" Aspen " He shifts as I hug him he moves a little so I can rub them I sang a lullaby as I kissed them and I hear cracks I sat up as he checked there hatching  I summoned a basket as they did he placed them in the basket  " Wait let me talk to all of them !" He kissed me as I nod ,they all hissed until Aspen scolded them they slithered over tasting my hand and crawling on my hand " Can we show the others?" Yes but slow at first! He kissed me. I step in the hall " Anna they hatched you come first!" Yay she walks in she Let's them smell " This is Aunt Anna! I say as they nod and two of my babies crawl on my hand " I'm Momma!" They wrap around my fingers  " And these little cuties are nieces and nephews!" Anna says " Yeap Sybil is our cub too!" She's so cute!  Jessica the reptile expo is next week you could charge for pictures and make a killing! Jeremy said with a laugh maybe Aspen and Red both if the other hatch! I grin " Reptile Expo?" Aspen looks curiously.  A place where people gather that like reptiles ! I say as he smiles  . You mean that actually exists here? Aspen asked " Yes love not all people but many do!" I say.