Chapter 100 Come in 18+

I smiled at him " Thank you Inuyasha!"  What so you like the most? Hmm that you made it for us ,and you did while you waited for me to wake up ! He captured my lips passionately then " Knock, Knock,  Knock " We went to the door " I want to speak to your  female!" 

" Inuyasha I know her!" I walk out " Rosa what happened are you well? "  I am sorry about all the things I did! "Yes you did a lot of bad things to your  Uncle Winston and QingQing and Parker too, but we will go to tiger castle !" What happened to all your mates? " I got abducted by ferals!" So they are probably still looking for you!  Follow us!

As we arrive at the castle we entered the throne room " Winston we have Rosa back my love!"  He stood looking serious " Where did you find her? " Inuyasha built a hut and she saw me there ,at the outskirts of Beast City! I hug him " Winston ferals took her !"  He looks down. I sat down so he could think about things " Harvey do we have some stew? " I will get some! , I have fruits mate! I kiss Aspen's cheek " Thank you!"  Have some Rosa ! " Rosa we are leaving for a few days trip would you like to go or stay here at the castle ?

Where are you going? I smile " To my world to visit my family!"  She looks nervous " Whats it like?"  Well we have alot of fun entertaining things but eh men from that world aren't as loyal I men obviously they aren't all disloyal but most of  those assholes will fuck you , and move right on to the next piece of ass, whisper all the sweet nothings and leave you heartbroken and pregnant. " So my advice we find your mates you appreciate them all more!  She nods. " Males really do that ?" Sure because there is not like here the ratio of females to males is equal so most relationships are monogamous!

" So how did you feel about taking mates?"  I took a moment " I love all of them,  when you are thrown into another world you adapt to survive what is the law of the jungle?" I ask. The strong survive! Rosa said.

"Also just like people here judge me and call me a thing, they will be people there who might judge us for having many mates because it's seen as immoral they probably call me a whore behind our backs but I expect that ,it is also one reason we told the public on a TV about us so they could say what they want and move on! "I say with a smile.

Just for the record  feudal era is monogamous and judge me for being half demon! Inuyasha told her. I nod .

Winston hugs me " Let us know what you decide at breakfast,  Lawrence will take you to a room!" He said as she follows out!

Winston took my hand I followed him to his bedroom he sat on the bed " Mate I am worried about  her intentions!" I know love , but you are faithful to me aren't you? "Yes" Then we should send beasts to find her mates and get her a hut in the city or something ! I say.

Lay down with me Winston please? I strip as he lays down I snuggle into his arms he kissed me gently as I return it passionately , I pulled  his skirt string he peppered kisses down my neck then he slowly licks my nipple while rolling the other pinching slightly my fingers ran through his hair I rub his ears gently he growls as he licks my flower I moan as he sucks nipping gently I whimpered a moan as he aligns himself he teases with the head he thrusts gently as we moan he thrusts hard I gasp as he began slowly I buck my hips in motion with him I lick his nipple he moans thrusting faster I captured his lips as I feel him throb as I tightened around him ahh uh mate he thrusts deeper as we moan " Knock, Knock,Knock " I'm close as he thrusts a few more times he bit as we came together! I kissed him " I love you mate!" I love you too Winston!"  Tiger King  there is trouble! Come in! I covered with a hide , Princess Rosa she tried to.." There is a argument please come " I'm coming wait a minute , I got dressed and walk out !