Chapter 28 Not angry! 18+

Went went to the kitchen Momma was getting started so I grab some eggs and start cracking the shells I  hug her we get the food started as she quietly pulled me outside and whispers in my ear " What?" I say quietly she nods yes !

" I thought well this is something!" Thanks for the heads up Momma! We got back to the stove and finished cooking  after a bit everyone ate and as I looked around I noticed Toga , Inuyasha,  and Sesshomarou gone I wonder what they could be talking about? I see Naraku sitting quietly as I had a thought it would take  Daddy a while to get his stuff  and come back so " Naraku " he smiled at me let's go out for a little while?

He wasted no time taking my hand as we walked out I whisper in his ear he grins as he picks me up and runs as we stopped by the creek we don't have much time but I started, as my lips were captured, I returned the kiss passionately I pulled his belt as his hands pulled my kimono up he peppered kisses on my neck as I moan I stroke his member as he growls thrusting into my hand ,his claw teased my flower I moaned at his minustrations  he pulled me into his lap as I lowered onto him we moan as I rocked on his length he thrust up as I rocked and he growls into our kisses I tightened around him as he swelled and throbs thrusting harder and faster he bit as I cried his name we came together holding onto him as I look into his eyes he said " I love you!" As I kissed him I  rocked on him again,  he moaned as I continue slowly he caressed my thighs laying a blanket on the ground we flipped over as he thrusts in holding my hips he thrust harder, we came together again  he washed me and fixed my hair again " I love you too !" I said.

  I was caught in a hug I won't let you down ! Naraku said  I kissed him as he carried me back. " My thoughts were I could take more time before doing this with him but, it will help insure Naraku doesn't go back on his word!" I hope. We had got back to the house, I see Daddy pull up in his truck, everyone but the inu three were back I was begining to worry a little I felt tension in our bonds then, I heard cannon fire " Oh no !" I say as I take my clothes off and  "Summon Witchblade " get the cubs and pups I'm the  house I took off soaring and landed running  zig zagging through the woods and I see them the I weapons  Inuyasha' s tetsaiga damaged a few but there still attacking him , Sesshomarou is attacking with  tokiijin and his poison whip but they have no pulse , I see Toga fighting a artificial blade as I saw the one behind I ran blocking her sneak attack " Hey bitch I didn't know ,you were  cheap shots?"

A ho ho she mocked " You here to save your boyfriends, your such a weak blade! "Hmph , think what you want about me ,but don't touch them! I spat." Let's talk about weakness shall we?" You all followed me across dimension, time and space  destroyed the wolves dens and anybody who did not know me and now you have the I weapons  distract them and  attack from behind, that's low and  childish! " Do you think that is the  definition of Witchblade strength, or is it to only fight when necessary?" I say angrily.

What do you know ? She screamed with venom as she ran at me her she struck from the left as I duck slicing her gut as I flipped ,she leapt in the air as we fought I see the weapons turning the cannons to me that's it I ran my fist through her gut as she turned to dust  ,I hurriedly strike one of the weapons aiming as I fall straight into the head causing it to explode .

I rip through five of them and stop ,tired I walk over to see Inuyasha is bleeding  from cuts ,Sesshomarou has some cuts, Toga looks at me stern and emotionless turning me to face him " Thank you for helping me!"Toga said .Now I see something else in his eyes.

I'm just not  sure I thought! Inuyasha are you injured bad? I asked. He was quiet Sesshomarou are you hurt bad ? " No you got here in time!" He said flatly.

" I know your all upset that I ran out here to help, but I couldn't just leave you !" I say I got worried and then felt tension in our bonds I sensed the weapons.... I  cried  I'm caught in not two but three hugs "We are not angry!" They said.