Chapter 47 Crossing 18+

We did a internet search for local tuxedo rentals and set out to town me , Kohaku, Shippo, Sango and her eagle beastman Muirs clansman Dale , Dylan and Desiree we took the black car since we're technically working " Okay maybe we just want the chauffeur to drive!" I laughed in my mind. I notice Shippo likes to hang out with me a bit more now, and I am happy. Arriving at Toliver Tux Rental and Co. We walked in all the guys look at magazines featuring dressed up men and women at proms ,balls and weddings but Kohaku rented a baby blue tux with a cummerbund and bow tie with dress shoes, then we went by the dress boutique so he could get a corsage to gift her. " aww Kohaku going to a prom , I should get my dress out and tag along as a chaperone ," But on the sly have a good time!" I wink . I will take a few pictures, so you can have one! " Thank you!" He said as he blushed. We got back to the house and decided I'd look through the closet I found a red spaghetti strap with a slit up the side and a pair of cute goddess sandals " Can I help?" Desiree walks in with my Momma, I put the pin Miroku gave me in my updo and wore the necklaces I had been gifted. They grinned as ,we came to the living room, " You got my stamp of approval!" My Daddy chuckled. I grinned " So who wants to go with us? " I would like too!" I look at Bankotsu " Alright but you will have to leave your weapon in the car !" He nods with a grin. " And me ! " I smile Okay Daddy I giggled . " Oh you look so good " Montana, yeah Paw Paw's taking me out!" And me, I'm going! Okay Aspen! He shifts putting on a pair of dress pants and white shirt ,we ran by and rented shoes on the way. We swung by Desiree parents home , Kohaku nervously knocked as the door was answered after a bit we got to the prom which is held at the Ramada hotel they have some , pop music we dance to the dougie ,which was a hoot Kohaku fared good ,April is laughing he brought her a drink Daddy gave him date tips . I put in a request for Hungry Eyes song Aspen and Bankotsu both danced with me I had a" dirty dancing manwich " and enjoyed it as I had some young jealous onlookers Montana was having a good time cause she gets along with everybody, " Hello there" Oh hey goth boy! My Daddy has your date but you can take over now! I giggled " Right on!" He went on over bringing her a drink " Why don't you three go have fun I'll watch this bunch!" Okay Daddy we will be back by nine! I said with a grin " Shoo go make me more grand babies!" Daddy, I blushed. Taking there hands we rent a room ,I notice these teens follow us over . " Hello !" I say as I turned " Who are you?" My gang runs this school!" I look at these three I'm assuming part of a bigger bunch. Is that so? I ask "You must have mistaken me for a student, or minor you can bully!" I smile as I turn " I am neither!" Bankotsu lifted me as Aspen followed behind finding our room Bankotsu sat me down as I turned to lock the door the three girls are standing there I thought " Oh well " as I lock the door I turn as I unzip my dress it fell Bankotsu captured my lips as I pulled his belt his clothes fell my hands roamed his chest as he caresses my curves carefully we back falling on the bed ,as my hand strokes his member he moans " mine" he moans,, Aspen licks my flower while Bankotsu peppered kisses, he suckled my breast my fingers ran through Aspen's hair as I moan , Aspen captured my lips passionately as Bankotsu aligned with my entrance thrusting in slowly we moan, picking up the pace I time around him as he throbs and swells we moan into ors kisses he bit as we came he licks the wound " I love you!" He said " And I you! I smiled as Aspen joined thrusting from behind he captured my lips as we moan in pleasure his claws gently scratch as he lift my hips thrusting deeper we climax as we all lay in each other's embrace a little while later we wash ,and dress they check my pins ,I open the door as we walk out I the same three standing waiting " My mates let's go!" I say as they smile Aspen carried me on his shoulder we met Daddy, Montana  Goth Boy , Kohaku and  April we walk to the cars our chauffeurs were best up,and our cars graffitied " I told you my gang runs this school!" I laughed. Little girl you have no idea who your crossing! I stare back.