Chapter 50 Foolish 18+

His clawed hand caressed my curves, I peppered kisses down his neck he purrs I stroke his dreads gently his long forked tounge licks my breasts as he growls I kiss his mandibles as his claw entered me as moan at his minustrations I moved his hide looking at his huge girth I lick his shaft and suck his tip as he moans his tip aligns as he thrusts I gasped licking my nipple  , he breaths thrusting hard once again then a third time we moan as my nails gently scratch he purrs picking up the pace he purrs as I tightened around him he held my hips apart as he thrusts faster and harder as we both came together we slept in his bed all night. The next morning I awoke  still connected his girth hardened so I kiss his cheek he rolls over as I am on top I began to rock on him as he sat up " Mate!" I bounce on him as he purrs and growls he licks my nipples as I moan flipping us over he lifts my hips thrusting faster hitting the sweet spot as he purrs our bodies vibrate in pleasure,I tightened around him slammed in hard once more as we came in ecstacy. We rested awhile as we showered in his ship then went in the house.
I brew a pot of coffee and have the tea kettle going on the stove going to the living room I sat in Inuyasha's lap and turn on the television,  flipping through the channels " Let me try that thing!" Alright love! I kissed his cheek he flips through stopping on something " Children are going missing,  with no signs of forced entry!"  As we listened to the news
" What is this ASA we have heard rumors about?" First thank you for  having us for a interview,  um Alien Species  Alliance is a group of interracial couples who have children the mother is human but father's  are not , The mother actually worked with me in the past snd is a beautiful woman! " This all sounds so wild , would the mother be willing to do a interview? I looked at Inuyasha " Should I? " People may not be as scared if you do! I nod and smile Walters is ringing the phone " Hello yes I will do a interview!"  Can we have you here tomorrow morning? " Sure " the phone hung up I smell sausage, bacon and toast , so I kiss all my mates good morning, and nurse my cubs and pups! Harvey nuzzled my neck sitting me in his lap  " Eat!" I smiled as he rubbed  circles on my back,  " We got the big hunt today!" Daddy mused as I nodded Inari and  Dylan  tag team me each feeding me a pill one gold one purple I sat in thought I did skip a couple days I frown at my forgetfulness " So which of you are hunting the  colossals?" I asked Aspen, Winston, Inuyasha, Carter, Daddy, Sesshomarou, Toga, Dylan and  Ru'ta  decided to go as my other mates would stay and then my brothers pull in " Whoa we get to hunt the dinos we got too !" I hug all my mates , Daddy, and brothers!"  Come back soon! I say as two helicopter's land " Let's get the party started !" Arthur chanted from the door as they took off.
As I watch the cubs play in the yard there is a loud hum in the air as a shrieking growl emerged from the sky,  a falling star glowing white light surrounding it but to my surprise it lands without leaving a hole just white dust in the wind " Cubs go in the house Harvey was with me as I look at this tall man in white robe with a horned crown " Hello!" I said as he looks me up and down " Where is my brother!" He yelled. What is your brothers name, what does he look like?  " His scent is faint but inside you!" What do you mean ? I name off all my mates! Touching my back with his clawed finger "I was stabbed in the back there,the one who did it is being guarded I'll take you tomorrow because I would really love to know why he did it!" Harvey growls protectively, pulling me back. As I stood there this man turns " My foolish brother!"