Chapter 62 We Will!

Putting my little picture album ,back in my bra  " When did you get those pictures you  call them?" Yoshi,  my Momma and Desiree took some with there phones " The square or rectangle things people talk on can take pictures!" I say with a smile . How did you put those demons to sleep? I giggled " Oh that , it's called tranquilizer it can put a elephant to sleep without killing it, things happen in the wild so nature conservation people observe them and use tranquilizer so they can give medical treatment without being seriously hurt or killed! He nods " How did you know it would work?" I didn't Yoshi I just had to try something! I say with a giggle as he looks serious "Don't get hurt!"  I would have used my strength but I didn't, I know you have friends in that clan I would be naive to think otherwise ! He hugs me. We walk back in the village to the others  I watch as I notice a village woman with her child, she looks hungry, the mothers face is dirty, " The child must be half demon!" Yoshi held my hand as we approached " Hello,  I am Jessica I haven't seen you around here are you from another village?" I ask with a smile I wait for a response she seems scared or hesitant I thought  " What a handsome boy , I have cubs and pups they would play with him, would you like to have friends?" I ask as he nods giggling. I go back home  tomorrow evening after that we will come back with them and you kids can play! " Are you hungry?" The mother began sobbing  , I pulled a basket full of sandwiches and  fruit out of my bag " Thank you!" The bowed. There is no need for bowing just visit me next week! The little boy hurriedly hugs me and scampers off with his mother. I turn and I see Inuyasha he pulled me into a hug,  I kissed his cheek "I thought of you, when  I saw the boy and wanted him to have friends,  I thought we could help his mother with food I think she needs a friend too!" I need to go see Lanze and nurse the cubs " Let's go!"we walk through the forest to the river I step in the water  " Lanze, Lanze " I see bubbles coming up and three little ones " Oh my cubs,  where is your Daddy? And your swimming alone now !" I hug them as both my boys latch on under my shirt as I sat in the edge, Inuyasha played with our girl as she swam from the other side of the river then back,She is a little beauty! Inuyasha says smiling " Lanze must be hunting! I thought as my boys nuzzled my breast I kissed their cheeks I look at there eyes my boy with blue hair has golden eyes while my boy with lavender hair as blue eyes I look at our girl  she has one blue and one gold " hydrochromia!" I said smiling. "" What is that?" Inuyasha asked curiously,  It's a scientific word for bi colored eyes! I say as he nods as the boys got full Inuyasha burped them as they went to sleep,  I summoned a blanket for them to lay on as it began to get dark Lanze came up " What happened,  were you attacked?" I stood as we pull him out of the water. I am happy you came for the cubs I smelled blood in the water and went to check while they were in the nest asleep " There are demons I think attracted to the blood in the water but the flesh made those eating it go mad they attacked I had to kill many!" I kissed him " I am so glad you're alright !" I focused on his wounds as warmth and light radiate from my hands healing him. "We are damn sure going to investigate this Inuyasha growls out!" From now now on let me send you food until we know what is happening! I say as Lanze kissed me once more " Make sure they don't get near it,you and the cubs go with us tomorrow !" I say tearfully. " We will!" Lanze chirped with a grin.