Chapter 77 Males 18+

We stood " We will go to Lady Kaede village first and rest remember we promised your son they can play together! " I say. Your such a kind woman ! She cried. " I know this is personal but what happened to your husband?" She stared off into space as we walk together Sesshomarou and Inuyasha listen from behind at a distance " His brothers and mother !" He said looking down. They killed him? She turned and nods tearfully we stop " What is your name?" Aimi " Well he will find his way back to you, the world's are converging !" I smiled as she gasped " So stay in Kaede village we will leave supplies for you both and you can help with our cubs and pups as we come and go !" She hugged me " Aimi let's be friends, let the children be friends?" I ask as she nods.
We arrived as I see Lady Kaede talking with my Momma, Inuyasha ran ahead talking to Kaede I get to the hut " Little one I didn't get your name?" He smiled shyly "Han" my name is Jessica " Cubs!" They come over " This is Han be good friends okay!" They smile as they ask him about his favorite dinner as they talk about breakfast, and the Donuts for dessert last night.
Toga kissed my cheek as he was them play I pull out some tents as Kaede and Momma are in cooking mode, Harvey is in Dr mode giving Han a thorough check up and a herbal tea.
Toga sits by the tree as our pup crawls around only a couple days old already walking " Tomorrow we can tell the majesties we are going to Beastworld!" I say as Toga turns me " We are?" Yes Inari promised we could go together and I visit Eve also Harvey will need to see his patients and collect payment we can see the status of the situation and go home! Toga hugs me . "Toga is there anything you want to do before we go, do you want to check anything?" No Sesshomarou, is Lord of the lands and its probably best my ,old comrads don't know I am back ! I nod. Ryura took me to his old village and I somehow rebuilt it seeing his memories! " Really mate!" Yes Toga " I will take you somewhere I want you to build what you want for all of us here!" I smile . He leaves the pup with Inuyasha as he scoops he up and flies we cross a mountain there is a valley with a huge lake, a waterfall and river grass and wildflowers scattered trees throughout I sat on the grass " Toga sit and visualize what you like ,then I will do what I like!" He nods I see a massive bath , ballroom, and bed I created a massive mansion with a private bath in each room as well as an underground pool in a cavern for Lanze, Ronan and the cubs a huge inground storage and big kitchen a stable for Ah Un ,Fay and any other pets as we walk through I visual furniture and I make a workshop for the men and a garden for vegetables and a orchard also a few small homes and my huge porch. " Are you happy with..? He captured my lips as we made love in our home falling asleep in each other's arms.
Early the next morning he kissed my lips as I opened my eyes I sat up as he led me to our bath as I soaked on his lap we relax "I will commission maids ,and men so when we come there is help!" Alright but make sure they are trustworthy!I say as I turned he teases with his member we moan as he thrusts in its only then I realize he is in dog form he howls and as I tightened around his length " which he had to have somehow shrunk is size as he is a massive..I moan as we came together as I turned he licks my breasts he shifts as he thrusts again he strattle him as I bounce on him in delight as we came once more we bath and go the the village eating breakfast Inari fed me as everyone is ready to go look at " Han!" I called " We will visit again soon so you can play and train with our cubs and pups! He nod " Yes Aunt!" I smiled we left as Inari said now! "Summon Time Lord's Key!" We walk through I took a deep breath as the majesties Thank Inari . Aspen slithered over " I smell males!"