Chapter 88 Try

" Did they follow us from the city?" I'm not sure? But they are here! " They are?" He put on his hide skirt as I look at the gifts furs nice ones ,gemstones , pearls fresh meat,bone needles, then there is a bag of emeralds " Hey come back!" I called out as Carter stood by me.
I hear sand ,dirt and leaves and a bush limbs move out come three gator ,and the red head bird, and this guy I don't remember seeing him " What are your names?" I am Woody ,  Raz , I am Wade !  "What are your clans?" I am Hawk " Woody and Raz what changed your minds since before? I mean don't you dislike me?" We are sorry about that ,please give us a chance!" Raz said  "Well okay but you still have to talk with all my mates!" " Wade what is your clan? " I am mer clan!" Do you know  Lanze or Ronan? He thinks for a moment " Lanze took a princess,  and Ronan is from another clan with elevated status!" I nod . " If I accept you as mate ,we will have to clear up misunderstandings about what happened with  Lanze!" I say. Please if you know where the princess is tell me ! " Well I disappeared for awhile but Lanze did bring a female back but she wasn't mer she is my friend  QingQing,  also don't say I told this but your mer princess is mate to Ape king he kept her hidden and  But she is supposed to go back according to knowledge from another place!"  " Thank you all for the gifts ,will you please carry them?" They all nod as Carter smiled carrying me on his shoulder getting back to the room we the put the gifts in the corner " Carter we need to find the others that boy I promised to see him ! We start back to the throne room I hear an argument happening  " Toga"   I ran and push through the door "Mary sweety what happened?" Don't cry we will handle things " A woman said I stole her mate  but I didn't do anything  Mrs Jessica !" Shhh I hug her Arlo, Jack " Did any females ask you to mate them? " No they flirted but we just said we have to leave  tomorrow!" Good! Mary did you accepted any gifts ? She pointed " He gave you fruit and hides!" Yes mam.  This is a culture misunderstanding its my fault for not explaining I know you were being nice because gifts are common where we come from  but he gave you that because he wants to court you!
" But eh I can't allow that because your not my daughter here you may be considered adult but back home that's a big no no you understand why you have sex Ed at school!" She nods. But what if my mom comes next time ,she could meet him then? If she wants to but I won't try to force her! Thank you Mrs. Jessica!  " You are sixteen right?" I asked  she nods. " I'm sure she would insist on at least two year courtship because you have  schooling and your age too!"  Now let's straighten this out!  Toga" Where is the female accusing Mary? And I need to talk with the one who gave the gifts!" He hugs me " I talked to Mary!" He took my hand as we walk ahead " Where are the cubs and pups? " With her majesty and your  Mother! " Toga it must have got bad?" The female cat struck Bankotsu! " She's lucky he didn't eat her!" I shook my head. We walk into a wall of guards Toga lifts me " Your Majesty please let us in?" The guard move as I keep Mary to my side as I stopped by Bankotsu I smiled  " Your Majesty  Mary is unfamiliar of your courting rituals here , she didn't understand that he wanted to court her!"
How is that possible all mother beasts teach their females this ? " Oh your that ugly female ,all of your cubs will be useless!    " First of all Mary is not from this world, and she has a damn good mother where I'm from and you keep my cubs names out of your fucking mouth!"
He hurt my mate! She cried  " Did you hit my mate?" Yes I did ! She growls " Bankotsu you didn't use your thunder pike?" No! " Well they traded licks fighting because you threw a tantrum would you  rather me fight you?" I say calmly.  She growls " Or wouldn't it make more sense to put this behind you  and move on?" 
" Listen you aren't the only female who fell for a male that doesn't share you feelings or vise versa , forgiveness and friendship are better than making  enemies let's try to be friends!" I say as she just huffed in confusion.