Chapter 42 Never

My wound is bleeding I summon gauze and ace wrap bandages , Ellis AKA Venom arrived worried feeling the bond " Sit and hold her back straight he had Sesshomarou hold the gauze as he wrapped firmly I am lifted by Venom as he took over Bankotsu didn't argue and followed arriving back at the village I was asleep but could consciously hear " Momma " I hear opening my eyes Shania I hugged her and rubbed her baby bump " I'll be okay!" I say as Zoe comes to check on me with tears , I hugged her too " I love you girls!" Momma we're grown! "Yes but I don't care if you're old as Christmas you will always be my babies!" I kissed Venom's cheek he licked my cuts that began to knit back together as we sat in the hut he snuggled me ,Harvey came in Dr mode full force with Lady Kaede as he carefully removed the bandage and made a poultice for the wounds giving me a emerald I fell asleep I woke up a few hours later as I examined my wounds only bruises remained I stand slowly as I look outside cat girl is still arguing with Yoshi so I grinned I have a plan I summoned a big bag putting all but one of her gifts in the bag I walk over smiling " We did not get a proper introduction earlier I am Jessica Yoshi's mate!" She growled, so I have these presents I hand her the bag but open this one first ! Ginta and Hakakku see what I'm doing and come over ,she opens it " That's a Playgirl Calendar enjoy the eye candy honey!" I notice she's blushing mad and the guys are comparing junk size to pictures I laugh ," Okay there's more open your bag!" Aggh I'm not I scared human! She reached in the bag without looking first ,she froze " It's a jumbo sized dildo Artificial Dick just so you know go have fun kitty girl!" Oh and it already has batteries so he moves! My Momma walks over checking out the present " Damn she can try out for Olympics with that dick, I might buy somebody I know one!" That is what single ladies do back home! I say.. Yoshi stood " I am sorry those things followed her here mate!" I look at him, Yoshi can you be faithful or is she a problem? I ask " No she has feelings I don't share !" I forgive you, but don't betray me! I say as he kissed me his tail gently strokes my bruise breaking for air " Never!" He said. We all ate barbecue chicken and potatoe wedges for supper as I lay my head in Miroku's lap the cubs nurse I pat them all as Yoshi watches on , " How are you feeling? Sango and Shippo ask. " I am much better but still a bit sore from bruises it should be healed tomorrow! I say with a smile Shippo surprised me with a hug I kissed his cheek so he blushed " Oh tell Kohaku we go back tomorrow, and the others when you sew them later?" Sure she smiles " Can I bring my eh friend too?" Sure just give him time to get his stuff for a short trip! I hummed as all the cubs went to sleep Miroku laid them on the fur " Come with me!" he whispered in my ear.